Conversation Between Imposter and OceanEyes28

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yay!! Glad it made it to you.
  2. Package received!!! Yay!
  3. oh my goodness...Eagerly awaiting my copy!!!!
  4. Here's an ebay listing I've put up! Still need to work on getting it done directly through paypal but this works for now. If by the time you get to it, it says it's sold, just let me know and I'll link you to a new one.
    Carry Me Home by Alisyn Reid | eBay
  5. Yayyy thank you!! I think I need to wait a bit before making another ebay listing (it's a way for me to accept paypal payments), but I'm also looking at going directly through paypal if I can. I dunno, we'll seeeee. I have time to work on it this week! And I will definitely sign it if you want.
  6. Obviously I want a CD...like why else would I be posting on your VM page? Haha not serious, except about getting the CD part. Will paypal work and what is ebay? Hahahaha

EDIT: How stupid of me! Congrats on your first CD!!!!!
  7. Sooo, your CDs are coming sooooon. Will us TFF peeps be able to order some from you and get them signed? That would be pretty rockin'
  8. Yes! I am actually recording a CD. And for sure, I'll definitely provide a link. Gotta make that monayy. Thanks!
  9. Did I miss something are you recording for realsies?? That is pretty rad. Once you get the CDs up drop a link for purchasing. (I think that kind of advertising will be ok!)
  10. If we don't, let's make one up. Maybe with the results of the awards, we can include something for those of us reaching 10 years in 2012... I know there's a bunch of us.
  11. Yeah ten years is pretty crazy. I wasn't the most active but it is weird to think about. Ten years is pretty close to half our lives. Do we get some sort of honour? We should, it is like a milestone!
  12. Haha yay. <3

Also, in response to your +thanks: YEP! Haha you did. We're coming up on 10 years this year. Can you believe it?
  13. I concur with R.Kyra, look for the signal on the dawn of the third day coming from the east! (I'm pretty sure that is as close to the LOTR reference I'm going to get.)
  14. Holy shit thank you! You didn't have to do that, but I'm glad you did. Very awesome of you.
  15. Just wanted to inform you that I've started dropping you to my friends to check out on Reverbnation.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast