Conversation Between Djinn and Rocky

15 Visitor Messages

1. happy birthday!
  2. Hey happy birthday dood!
  3. Don't worry, no-one will notice
  4. you're going to be leaving us for two months?! sadness. Well I wish you the best with everything, and make sure you come back soon sir.
  5. lol, I forgot that England does seem to have crappy weather a lot. I guess in the summertime the rain wouldn't be too bad for me since I like a light rain, but I bet it sucks come winter. How cold does it normally get over there?

Yeah, some parts of thanksgiving are nice, like the whole family gathering part, swapping funny stories, talking about politics, sports, etc., but leave it to us American pigs to make a holiday that focuses around eating xD Oh well though, I can't wait to eat eat eat!
  6. I wish it was a pond, haha

The weather? It's England, so terrible all the time XD. It's been bitterly cold the last few days, with just enough wind to stop me from going out on my bike heh.

Thanksgiving is a holiday i really wish we celebrated here haha.
  7. Ah, things are ok here, I guess. After tomorrow I have no more college for the week (due to thanksgiving), and I'm ready to chow down on plenty of food, but it's quite cold and snowy here. Although it's been getting better right now, it will only get colder though. Midwest winters suck pretty badly; we had a giant snowstorm last school year about two weeks before we got out for the year, which was like the last week in April

How is the weather holding up on your side of the pond?
  8. If only you knew

Things aren't too bad i guess, could be worse haha. How are things in Rockyland?
  9. Everytime I look at your avatar, I get the irresistable urge to chew on my pixelated screen so I can eat that yummy pie! (I need to eat breakfast more often)

How are things going on your side of the pond?
  10. Haha indeed, its fun to tempt people though XD. One day you'll have the magical beer cake though!
  11. lol thank you sir! That picture of yours is very cool, and it makes the situation even more tantalizing since I can't even legally have that for a whole 365 more days!
  12. Happy Birthday

13. Haha yeah i do, i pretty much worship the series XD. 1 and 2 are definatly a lot different from 3 though, you're friend was right aswell... there's a lot more dark humour and satire in the originals haha.

I'm pretty far in heh, spend most my time messing around haha. The best tip i can give you for it, is take your time and mess around with all the side quests. Doing what you want, that's the essence of Fallout XD. And don't set the nuke off
  14. You play Fallout too? Yippee! I never played the first two, but from what a friend of mine told me, they're quite different then the third one, and they have more of a dark sense of humor, which is absent in Fallout 3? Have you gotten far in the game yet? Even though I do know where to go so far, I was just wondering if you had any tips for me, since the game is challenging in some situations; not that I mind the challenge, it makes everything much more fun knowing that you could make a wrong decision and possibly get killed for it.
  15. wow I didn't know you joined TFF 1 day after me, we're pretty much blood related now!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15