Conversation Between Andromeda and LocoColt04

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Well I happen to hit a hot streak in my writing and actually went at an accelerated rate that I didn't plan for. So I have free time now if you want to do this earlier than later.
  2. Well Saturday I always get on at 10:30. Because I am losing a good chunk out of the day being unable to write from Toonami I won't be able to make it on much earlier than that.
  3. No worries, I JUST got home. How about Saturday night? I get out of work at five or six or something like that. I will absolutely be on before eight.
  4. Alright. I'll try to remember that and pop on around then.
  5. I will be home by 2145 and should be on by 2215 at the latest. I'm gonna spend some time diving into the developer panels here before I log in.
  6. Well I got everything cleared up to the primals for relic. When I get on is not going to be an exact time. So just message me and I'll pop on for it, otherwise I'm just going to be writing. So I am available, but I'm not just going to stay logged into XIV all day. I did that earlier in the week and it just became a chat box for me and I got no work done. So message me when to jump in and I can make it.
  7. 90k huh? That happened to me a few weeks back. I wonder how that bodes for latency. But that sounds like there is no Nero or Aria? Is there enough people to put together a full party for Titan?
  8. It's roughly the same, we all actually just got kicked from the server.
  9. I'm offline right now. So do we actually have enough people to make it work now? It's a certainty I'll be on this same time tomorrow, since Toonami is on this time, roughly (actually 10:30), and I'm always on FFXIV during Toonami. So if you can make it work tonight I can return. When I left Ealk and Asma were on along with Kupo and Skye was popping in and out I think. But I don't know how things are now.
  10. I'm fine with now! Or 10pm or 10:30pm Saturday, whatever works.
  11. That's not a decision though. ;p It's the weekend, I don't work and I'm available any time pretty much within reason. So this is going to be tied to you or Ealk and others on what's going to work for them. I can fit in anywhere. Just need to know when. But I want to push the ball, since you said we should talk about a time.
  12. Well, I close Saturday as well, which means getting home right around now just like today. Sunday, after work I'm going to my parents' house to have a late Father's Day dinner since my dad had to fast for an operation this past Monday, and we couldn't get our steak on at that point.
  13. So when we doing this Titan stuff this weekend?
  14. >< I could only read a little of it. Wow. I'm sorry to hear that.
  15. I put some bloody details in the blog.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 25
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast