Conversation Between Andromeda and Imposter

15 Visitor Messages

1. Like with most of writing the attempt to get it published and through something that could only happen in a crazy upside down world parallel to our own, have it actually animated. The base goal is just simply get it published and people actually enjoy and get entertainment from what I wrote. But like always, it would be awesome if someone approached me for adapting it into a different medium.
  2. Haha not at all, I just forgot you said to get back to you. I think it is real sweet, what are your plans with it once you get it all written?
  3. Did I give you too much reading? ^^;
  4. Mos' Def would I like to give it a read.
  5. It took me a while, but I finally finished a first rough draft of the entire plot for AESIR. I'm going to be sending it through some major re-writes probably, but things have taken a rather interesting turn through the course of writing the plot. Edgar does a lot of development and changing, not to mention turning into a really good Commander. If you're interested in seeing a summary of the draft I can send one to you.
  6. The improved flow probably comes from a single author. My writing has changed though as well since I did Prophecy. I've worked to keep Ed mostly as he was, but since I'm not you he's going to naturally end up different. I have a number of things planned out for him that will end up diverging him greatly from your original vision probably.

Aesir is pretty much on hold until I complete Twin Moon. Though every time I watch something Gundam related I end up wanting to write more Aesir. So it is likely that I'll put out more Aesir before Twin Moon is completed.
  7. Yeah but it is better, it flows a lot nicer for sure too. It is pretty neat to see what you've done with Ed. So is it on hold or have you completed Twin Moon?
  8. Read that very fast. As you can tell I'm starting to diverge a lot from the original RP we had.
  9. Hahaha I have read it now. Again great work...I really enjoy catching up on it. I've got no complaints, life is going at a steady pace right now.
  10. Things have been going alright. Did you see the new episode of Aesir that I wrote?

How you've been doing?
  11. Heyo Andro how's life been going?
  12. Well like I said as well, I could do corporate spy as well. I'll just keep tossing around the ideas until I find something that suits me.
  13. Haha that's fine. If you settle with that idea we could work something out maybes? I've been playing the terrorist idea for a day or so but just never posted it til today. It could be pretty fun.
  14. Yeah I'm more than likely going to be taking part in it. As for being a terrorist I don't know I just was tossing around ideas since Magi seems rather attached to what I had originally considered doing.
  15. Andro are you totally planning on taking part in the sky tower?! And do you also plan on making a terrorist? Please inform me hahah.

By the way, hope the business of life is treating you well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15