Conversation Between Andromeda and Magi Of Worlds(Original)

2 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, I remember you. Definitely been a while, sorry I didn't reply as soon. I've been busy and getting back to TFF has been hard. No worries about the project, it wasn't just you that stopped. Its an artifact at this point, so I tend to think fondly about it rather than with any negative feelings.

As for the RP Forum, its pretty much just crawling around with the few people still willing to be active in supporting it. I tried to get something started, but it only survived two months I think. I had to keep poking Shadow into posting so it was inevitable that it was going to happen. I end up go full amateur writer after the RP scene died to satisfy my need and desire to keep telling stories.
  2. Hey Andromeda I don't know if you remember me but I was a user from like 2002 to 2010. I'm sorry about your project. I was all ready to help you and then suddenly lost access to my computer and the internet in general in the beginning of 2011. I wanted to apologize for that and see what you had planned for the RP forum nowadays. I had to create a new account because I forgot the password to my old one and couldn't remember what email I used. In the process of fixing it with Loco. If you need help with the RP forum still I'm back and willing to still.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2