Conversation Between Andromeda and Illusion

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. The Wii U is only an equal competitor to the PS3 and 360, not a superior system. It's not really going to make them drive to get their consoles out. Not to mention Nintendo's going to be behind anyway since Sony and Microsoft will have superior systems out long before Nintendo considers another system. Putting them out of position again.

I only draw original works. You can see one of them around the art forum.
  2. I don't know, I think if Nintendo starts showing signs of possibly getting its system out some time soon or simply feeds us more info at a discrete pace, Microsoft and Sony might start thinking about speeding up their future consoles. Don't forget Microsoft tried to get an early lead on the other two when they pushed the 360 out months before the others, and in my humble opinion, it was a very succesful move, given what they have accomplished.

Cool, do you draw FF pictures?
  3. There's not going to be a new console from Sony or Microsoft for a while. I'd prefer to stay with the systems for a while anyway.

As for other hobbies, I write and draw mainly.
  4. I think it's a console with alot of quality games, but they are just not my style. However, with that new console just announced by Nintendo, I would hold my money until I found out more about what it could do and what some of the early titles might be. It's the same thing with the ps3 for me, I want one, but I feel like any time now and Sony will pop out the ps4. It's about time they all got started releasing info about their future consoles anyways.

What other hobbies do you have besides games?
  5. I may get it for when Zelda comes out, but I've been second guessing that thought. Though I want to play Last Story and Xenoblade.
  6. Where you thinking on getting a Wii?

You know, that console just never caught my attention. Zelda and Metroid where about the only games that slightly got my interest.
  7. I only have a PS3. Nothing good out yet on the Wii.
  8. Hmm, I guess time will tell. Now adays no series seems to stay exclusive to any company's platform. Speaking of which, what systems do you own?
  9. Catherine is PS3 and 360. Since they haven't not officially announced P5, it is hard to say, but it is has been on the Playstation systems for a long time. So it is likely.
  10. Yeah, I heard that. But it's a side story of Persona? See, that makes it more interesting to me. I didn't have much interest on the game when I first heard about it, it sounded really weird, guess 'different' would be another word for it.

Do you know what game system it will be released for? I heard that P5 would probably go to the ps3.
  11. Yeah, I figured it would be coming out soon. The rumor is that they supposed to be working on P5 after finishing Catherine. Catherine was made by the Persona team and is a side story in the Persona universe. But it should be a good game. It is different though.
  12. Oh really? Good luck with your stuff, hopefully you'll be able to catch a break soon.

Hey, turns out Persona 2 will be out in about 3 or 4 months, made a reservation for it at gamestop last weekend. I wish Atlus would work on Persona 5, but unfortunately they've got that strange Catherine game right know. I don't know what to think about that one.
  13. I have work, that keeps me occupied for a while.
  14. Also busy with school, got alot of homework ahead and other stuff.

Do you go to school or work?
  15. Fine, keeping busier than I should. You?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 37
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast