Conversation Between Andromeda and Rowan

39 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. I noticed you havn't done a review for Sorcery Saga; curse of the great curry god. I was wondering if you were planning on it and if you had time, give your take on the game as I'd be interested to see what you think of it. For example, is it overly dialogue heavy, gameplay etc. I have it at the moment but havn't played much yet. I plan too play heaps over the weekend so I could write a review if you dont have time.
  2. I don't own a 3DS, but it is also not out yet. They're being a little slow on the release, though we're getting the For the Sequel version, not the original. Would love to play it, but I don't need another handheld. The Vita's more than enough.
  3. Have you played bravely defualt? I was thinking about getting it, looks pretty neat!
  4. Thanks for that!
  5. Okay. I just thought id ask because its bringing attention to the website.
    The reason I mentioned that they are becoming active members is that I didnt want you to think that they are creating profiles just to get this mod then never logging in again.
  6. Ownership doesn't always mean you can do anything with it. Some things come with agreements even if you don't read them that you can't mess with it. And if it not, distributing something is far more dangerous than just messing with something and keeping it to yourself.

And being active members or not doesn't give them special privileges that one stop members don't have. Every member is an equal in the rules.

I can't very well see changing game assets as being too big of an issue. But in the end if you just carry your business out off site then you don't really need to be asking us. Our rules only cover what you're do here. If you're not making a thread to make it available or PMing, then we are not going to stop you from doing what you're doing. There is email.
  7. well its a grey area. If the product has been payed for, then it is yours to do so as you please. This mod was created by someone to enhance the character models into that of characters from Advent Children. For some reason, the mod cannot be found online anymore which has resulted in a lot of people joining the forum requesting the mod. Ill also add that the people that have joined the forum for the mod are also becoming active members as im still in contact with 3 of them.
  8. Well it depends on if what you're doing to the game is illegal. If it is illegal then you shouldn't have created the thread and it'll need to be closed.
  9. hey bud, Ive had about 5 people message me that they found this forum on google through a thread that I created saying I can send them a specific mod for FF7 that cant be found online.
    Just wanted to check with you that its alright that im doing this...
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 39 of 39
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3