Conversation Between Andromeda and Rowan

39 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. It'll be available some time on Tuesday, when Tuesday is anyone's guess. I'd prefer to think that it is early in the day, but well anything can go. But I know people have reported getting the game early and not being able to download the demo yet, which makes sense. I'm getting my copy tomorrow, so I'll be in the same boat wondering when it will be available for download.
  2. im going to recieve type 0 today or tomorrow, will the ff15 demo be playable as soon as i recieve it?
  3. It's probably footage that they got from PAX East where it was playing. I hadn't posted any videos that Square Enix didn't release themselves. I didn't really feel good about posting video some other news channel captured.
  4. gamespot showcases lots of footage from the demo inlcuding conveniece stores, battle mechanics, the misty forest area etc. Im talking about episode duscae btw. Im not sure if you posted about it, but its stuff id never seen before. I guess we will all be playing come friday... but its still really cool to check out!
  5. It should be expected in such a game, it would have been worse if they kept the original Japanese subtitle, "Conception 2: Please Give Birth to My Child!" That'd freak people out even more. But I think it says something about the tone the developers are going for knowing that. They're just having fun, it's a silly concept and they're running with it.
  6. Yeah exactly. I think its pretty stupid that a reviewer would be complaining about sexual references about a game called "conception"
    haha
  7. They probably found the subject matter weird, creepy or offensive, I suspect that might earn a bias immediately, since people are going to be like teens get pregnant to save the world. >.> Or the game's about trying to sleep with every single girl possible. And immediate jump the gun or something. People need to lighten up and just enjoy things for what they are. I'm liking what I'm seeing.
  8. Thats refreshing to hear. The current reviews have been slamming it so far as dull and monotonous. Although many reviewers have said the same about many RPG's which makes me think that these people are just not fans of JRPG's in general. Mine will arrive from soon also, cant wait to get started!
  9. I've only put a couple hours into so far. I'd say that Ar Tonelico was more on the nose about its innuendos than Conception 2 is. But I feel like it is has the same sort of humor and self awareness about itself that it's going to have fun with the material. Using Ar Tonelico 2 as the example, Conception 2 right now falls under it by way of text jokes/references, but probably is about on par right now visually. It's a little more in your face about the fanservice than Ar Tonelico 2 was, since Conception 2 has jiggle physics. But the game has terms like Classmating and God's Gift (the main character's title), and the chance for twins when Classmating.

I've been lightly introduced to combat, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. It's more complex than you might expect. I like the direction it is going so far.
  10. So out of 10, how would you rate the sexual references both visually and textually? And would you so far say there were on par with ar tonelico?
  11. Yup, I got Conception 2 day one. ^^ I've been playing it, but I'm not sure if it is censored. I think I heard people asking about it and I thought I had read somewhere that Atlus said it wasn't. Honestly, I doubt the game is any worse than Ar Tonelico. So it should be fine.
  12. Hey there Andro,
    Have you got your hands on conception 2 yet? Also, do you know if your US version (or any version outside of japan for this matter) have been censored?
    I have heard rumors , but I'd like to know for sure. Figured youd be the one to ask!
  13. I thought I had post about it. But there was not a lot talk about it around if I remember. It just sort of game out. It's a rogue-like game. So it is a lot of dungeon crawling and more hardcore aspects I think to the combat. It looked like a fun game and an amusing story setup. Something easy to play on the Vita. Once I finish with Ys, I'll know more since I'll be playing it.
  14. Sorry, I dont know why I said review. Its just usually you post about upcoming games usually relating to RPG. But I'd like to hear your take on it as Ive never been overly fond of compile hearts, but this Sorcery saga is very similar to digimon world 2 in terms of the dungeon layout and uses the exact same dugeon map graphic, combined with elements of Azure Dreams in terms of dungeon crawl and powering up the same equipment.
  15. I haven't review a game in years. I haven't heard any interest in my coming back to do reviews for the games. But Sorcery Saga is currently in my line up after I finish playing Ys. I play a lot of games, so if there is interest in me reviewing JRPGs again I'd be willing to start it back up.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 39
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast