Conversation Between Andromeda and Leon

938 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
  1. I hope that happens soon. Been already invited to a few companies and the temptation was great each time o.o
  2. That would be the Tam-Tara Deepcroft. Well whenever you're on you can send me a message and I'll reinvite you into the LS/FC.
  3. I had just made it to the second dungeon (forgot the name) so hopefully I'll make it there sooner. Can't wait to see you there again!
  4. I don't remember how far you made it on the last one. But everything you learned will help you move faster this time.
  5. It's sad all my progress from the previous character went down the drain, but I was able to start over without much of a problem. Didn't want to try out a different starting class (as I've grown close to Ul'dah) so I'm still a Pugilist. However I've picked Miqo'te as my starting race this time. Named him Sisyphus Mirapolos
  6. Ah, the PS3/PS4 versions are weird you can't register them on the Mogstation like you can with the PC. Well I guess if you figured out a way to make it work then that's the important thing.
  7. My SE account has already been linked to the PSN and there's no way to reach my last copy since it's been deleted. Been trying to use the same e-mail address to register the new copy, to no avail as it didn't allow me to proceed since it was already linked to my PSN account from my SE account. Can't get another free month unless I use a different system other than my PS3.

So to avoid further hassle I deactivated my old account and registered to SE using a new one, while still able to link my Sony ID. Not sure if I'll ever be able to use my old account again but it won't hurt my feelings if I restart.
  8. You can link multiple versions of the game to account. It just adds a free month.
  9. That's good. Things got a little complicated and to summarize I bought another copy of the game (hey, $25 this time, not too bad). Looks like I'll have to make another e-mail account or something, though, since my e-mail is already linked to the game.

Will take a while for my return, though. Went on a game craze and got a bit on my plate. But I'll keep in touch.
  10. I figured you were probably doing fine. Things sounded a lot better the last time I talked to you. The group's been growing larger on FFXIV. So there'll probably be plenty of new faces when you return. We still play regularly and are probably even more active now than before.
  11. I haven't forgotten about you or the game. Just a little busy (okay, more than a little) and I've been on a game kick lately and it's rare for me to even use the PC anymore.

On vacation now, would have been sweet to play FFXIV but my tax refund was delayed because of a typo in my address section of the tax form -.- Hope I didn't worry you.
  12. There is the free login weekend going on right now. So you can play for two day without needing to pay if you're want to do it again for a little bit.
  13. Then I guess I'm in for a long wait. Won't be paying for another month until next pay day, unfortunately, but at least I can keep myself busy til then.

Code Geass finally arrived. Hooray!
  14. The primal battles start to unlock after you complete the first three dungeons. There's naturally story to get there, a long one at that, but you'll see them soon once you finish Copperbell Mines and meet the Grand Companies.
  15. Primal battles? I don't think I've gotten to that point yet....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 938
Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast