Conversation Between Andromeda and Leon

938 Visitor Messages

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
  1. Motivation is difficult and something that each person has to find what works for them. For me it is knowing others are reading my things so I feel bad not keeping up my schedule, which motivates me.
  2. That is true. I had already forgotten how long it'll be before it happens x__x

I have been getting better and probably got the plot planned out, what I lack these days is motivation. Time can be an issue as well but that can be solved by planning everything in advance.
  3. Well it is still some time away. So it is not really a matter needing to be resolved now.

Ah, well practice and motivation can be the biggest factors for a story.
  4. If it makes it easier on you both, I only sleep when I'm sleepy whenever I'm off from work. Night or day, if I'm available I'll probably pop in

My attempts at writing have never been the best, but I did write what was supposed to be a long story during a stint at a Yu-Gi-Oh forum. It just so happened to be about the three Aesir from Norse Mythology, and there are cards in the real TCG based on them.
  5. Yeah, the time zones were always a complication for us, but we made it work. We still managed to get stuff done, usually in the afternoon to evening time.

I'm glad they're appealing.
  6. That is awesome news. The main problem would probably be the difference in time zones between me and her, but any amount of time we all spend together is good :3

And yes, they are appealing. Very.
  7. I certainly try to make appealing stories.

Oh and Entity might be seeing about getting back in to WKC.
  8. I got my eye on you. Then again, those stories do look enticing.....
  9. Just teasing more than anything. ^^
  10. Eh. If I do find something interesting then I guess it wouldn't hurt to transfer it to my PSP. I own two Memory Cards for it that I haven't lost yet. Such valuable data within both.

Well you did say you don't have to push me into these things
  11. I still take advantage of the connectivity between them. Certainly doesn't hurt anything.

Evil or manipulative? I don't know what you're talking about. >.>
  12. That was my main concern. But seeing as I'll have a new game system I probably will give my PSP an indefinite break. Sadly, though, it probably won't be until Christmas that I may actually get it.

And yes I did. Now remember, no need to be evil or manipulative when you have my attention. All you need to do now is go for the kill
  13. Well the stuff I'm talking about shouldn't be impacted by an aging system. Not being able to read UMDs is the reader problem, the rest as long as the PSP still functions can be done.

Glad you're enjoying it. Though you still only have a taste of it still, there is still a lot of things to look forward to. Oh did you see I uploaded the rest of AESIR. ;p
  14. I've had my PSP for a while now and honestly I don't think it can do half of the stuff it's supposed to do now. It's worn out and can't even read the UMDs anymore. I use it mainly to download and play PSOne games.

Btw, Shift is looking good. Just thought I'd let you know
  15. You can transfer things from your PS3 to your PSP. I think you can also do some remote play, where games are streamed to your PSP off your PS3. The games have to be supported. If it is anything like the Vita. All PSone games will work, including those available on the PSN store. There are some PS3 games as well.
Showing Visitor Messages 736 to 750 of 938
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast