Conversation Between Andromeda and Leon

938 Visitor Messages

Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
  1. One can never predict the future, after all. Still, it would suck that someone disappeared out of nowhere. Today, for some reason, I had the random thought of what would happen if I went blind. o.o I would definitely miss this place!
  2. Yeah, it's not likely I'll disappear in the near future. But who knows what things hold in store.
  3. Come on, don't do that. I would miss you o.o

Then there's no need to worry. ^_^'
  4. Funny that, I can easily just not show up on the forums. ;p Though long term hiatus would be announced.

Yeah, I'm in a good position and I'm keeping things active with gaming news.
  5. Yeah, it would be! Luckily, though, I won't let it happen. How, you ask? You'd have to pry me off your leg with a steel pipe the moment you even CONSIDER taking a break from here :3

But...there is no need to leave when you're happy, right? ^^
  6. That's quite the chain of effect. It would be sad.
  7. That's great. I'd be sad if you ended up being sad and then you'd stop posting and then everyone would be sad. Sad, isn't it? ;p
  8. Yeah, I'm doing fine. Keeping myself busy and everything.
  9. Yeah, patience has never been something I believed in x_x But I can get over it...eventually.

So, how's everything on your end? You doing alright?
  10. Well do what works for you. No need to rush if you're wanting to do things one way. So long as you keep at it, that's what's important.
  11. Eh. I always believed in living for today and worrying tomorrow. In other words, I prefer to get it now than later xD I will let you know if I get it earlier, though.

I was thinking of posting what I have so far of that story I mentioned on a blog entry (six chapters atm) but I decided to just hurry up and find a way to motivate myself if I do want to show off my writing skills (and I really do) and at least write a lot of it before even posting it here. Things are slow everywhere else on my end anyway.
  12. It'll come eventually. Just have to be patient.
  13. Looks like you got your way. I need to find mine x.x

Egh, so bored. C'mon, Christmas, get here already :3
  14. Well it is not like anyone knows that they are part of it. It is just way I motivate myself.
  15. I'm kinda glad to be part of that, though I'm not that demanding. Though I'd feel bad if you were less motivated to write o_o

Sometimes I'm just tired, other times I'm just not in the mood. So it's been difficult. *poker face*
Showing Visitor Messages 721 to 735 of 938
Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast