Conversation Between Andromeda and Leon

938 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. Went into Sastasha again (twice) today and I'm starting to understand. It's hard to tell sometimes with all the chaos, but fortunately I only died once. Second session went smoothly as opposed to the first I had today. Lack of communication can be problematic sometimes, but at least we succeeded.
  2. Yeah, having a lot of options will help you out in the long run. It helps with learning the roles everyone has in the party. And understanding what others are doing.
  3. The fact that there are plenty of classes to choose from puts me in a good mood. Not sure what I'll try next but I'm sure someone who has a little bit of everything is welcome in any dungeon. Makes looking for people less tedious.
  4. I'm glad you had fun. I wanted to try to find people that I knew to go with you on the first dungeon, makes it easier learning. Plus makes things more enjoyable. I try to keep things pretty light and entertaining. Should have fun playing with others. You're more often likely to find people being pretty quiet using the Duty Finder. Though with the commendations, people are a little more talkative. But it is just a shot in the dark when you find the people that are there to have fun.

I'm glad we were able to take your mind off things. It's good to have a more cheerful Christmas time.

Definitely, there's a lot to do in the game and once you hit lv 10, which you've already done, you can go try out any class you want. There's a lot of see and experience.
  5. I said it before and I'll say it again. The dungeon was FUN. Honestly, just reading what everyone was saying back and forth (not just the help text) made me smile a lot. That was a group of people who knew how to have a good time. If only you could see how much fun I really had; it really took my mind of the issues I was having earlier. I know you only tried to help, but you have actually done more than that. Once again, I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me.

As far as I can tell, there is no limit to what I can do in the game and how many guilds/Classes I can enroll in one day. So I may try to train as many classes as I can before my free trial expires.
  6. That is great to know ^^ In a sense, anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing you again, if not this morning then definitely tonight. I'm also not gonna stop ya from enjoying your Christmas day if you want to be alone at some point.
  7. I'll be on at some point Christmas Eve, I don't have plans that will consume the whole day. So I should be available. But I'll be on a little more often throughout the week since I'm on vacation. So you might have better odds of seeing me.
  8. That is good. In any case, I'll be there on Christmas Eve but sadly I can't give you a specific time in case you didn't have any other plans for that day. After that my work schedule will go back to normal, but I have a feeling I'm not gonna make as much progress at that point as I have lately. Other games may be good distractions, but they still are distractions x_x
  9. Part of the nice thing about the Duty Finder is that you doing other stuff while you're waiting. You don't have to stand in one place and do nothing. You can even change classes. When you get the pop it'll ask you to change back to the class you registered as to start the dungeon, but it is really friendly to you.
  10. It kinda takes a while and with the time frame I usually have it's not easy finding the time and patience for it, especially on work days. But I'll try the Duty Finder again and let you know where I'm at when we're both online. I don't mind waiting on you and I think it'll be fun once we start going in the dungeons ^^ So it's all a matter of what happens first.
  11. You don't need 3 of us to run the dungeon. If you want to run with people you know that's fine, but they have a system set up that you use the "Duty Finder" and it'll find players for you that are also doing that the same thing and match you together to run it. If you don't want to do that, it's fine, but you don't have to feel like you need to wait on us. I'll be on during the weekend so you can play with me.
  12. Went in today and remembered I was going on my first dungeon. No one was on and didn't want to go to town just yet so I logged off for the day. Since it's part of the story, I won't be able to progress until I can build a party of 4 (I think), so I'll definitely look forward to the next time we're both on because I'll definitely need your help on this one.

Spent all the free time I had yesterday on Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers. To be honest, it's not what I expected and was a bit disappointed with how the story mode was made. But I liked the fighting system and the fact that I'm still a big fan of the anime makes it worth it for me. It's a game I would recommend only to the fans, however. Especially at the price of $60 on the PSN.
  13. Yes, I'm pretty sure you can active your account again whenever you can pay.

It is what the LS page is for, seeing who is on. Nothing wrong with that.
  14. I check on the Linkshell just in case you log in. Of course, I mean that in a non-stalker-ish kinda way >.> <.< Glad there's always a lot to do in the game and will keep playing while my free trial is active. Can't say for sure if I'll have enough money by the time it ends, but I'm assuming I can subscribe whenever I wish so hopefully I won't be gone for long.
  15. It's ok if you're busy. You find me eventually again. There are 8 crafting classes and 3 gathering classes on top of the 8 combat classes and 9 jobs. So there's a lot to play with. There are more Summoning Bells, but I believe unless they added more to the town, these were added to the housing districts.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 938
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast