Conversation Between Andromeda and Leon

938 Visitor Messages

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. You're taking your time, but you'll get there. You are progressing.
  2. I wouldn't say "soon" soon, but hopefully you understand xD
  3. Yup, progress. Soon you'll have beaten the game.
  4. Indeed. I'll (eventually) get there

Same goes for my writing. Phew.
  5. Slow progress is better than no progress. Just keep inching along.
  6. Managed to sneak an hour in which now puts it at around 56 hours. I'm currently going through the Nordia Tunnels again. Haven't been getting far lately.
  7. It's not going to be that bad. Though the next boss fight you have to do I think is another one that has a difficulty spike.
  8. Sure. After playing for the next 100 hours or so maybe I'll be strong enough to make it past the next area :3
  9. Your save file will tell you how many hours you have on it. But you'll get the hang of it in time.
  10. Lucky. Not sure how much time I have on my file but I think it's less than 50 hours >_>'
  11. I played the original for 600 hours. So I had a bit of practice and then I figured out what worked for the game. I happened to be in the sweet spot and have something that was extremely powerful.
  12. It sounds like you're naturally good at these games >_> I'm more used to turn-based battle systems so it can be tough at times when I try to think of a strategy quickly.
  13. I beat all of the bounties at lv 50 or 60, I forget which it was. So it is totally doable for you. You'll just need to work out a strategy. I know most guides will say you need to use the Knight to do it, but you really don't. You just need to control the mage and they'll do most of the work.
  14. I'm probably going to need some training. I tried hunting for a Lv 45 bounty (a direspider) and it didn't take long for it to kill my party ._. I wouldn't stand a chance against other things, I bet.
  15. Yeah, you have stuff in Balandor, a new area after and another new area after and another new area after. Then you're done. The game is longer than WKC, but not by a lot.
Showing Visitor Messages 166 to 180 of 938
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast