Conversation Between Andromeda and GypsyElder

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yay thanks! lol I didn't really know where to put it until after I moved it ^^;
  2. Looks like they just want to talk about stuff that they have RP'd, but not actually any roleplaying. I probably will just move it to the General RP forum.
  3. I moved this thread from GG: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/rp...bout-them.html
    to RP OOC, but I'm not sure if that's the correct spot though I think it goes in informal. If so, could you move it to the correct location please?

(: ty!
  4. Lily should have access now. Let me know if there any problems.
  5. Sure. I won't be able to get to it this minute, but when I get back in a 4 or 5 hours I'll make sure to take care of it before sleep.
  6. I added Lily to PRK9 since she's an active female in hopes of boosting activity in there. I wanted to see if she could have access to the forum section por favor ? :3
  7. Okiies ^^
  8. Yeah, Merlin and I are working on it. If you have an earnest wish to help us just send a PM to Merlin. He can give you an account to join.
  9. You and Merlin (-_- I know sad...) still working on TFF makeover? I'd like to help since I don't have anything better to do, but I don't think there's much I'd be able to do
  10. oh, wait, that wasn't meant for marf lol that sounded wrong haha
  11. No problem! Glad to be of help.
  12. Oh, I see. That makes sense. Thanks, it's not a big deal I was just curious^^
  13. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how it works. You're naturally going to see yourself. If you want to check it find a member to see if they can see you under who's online.
  14. I tried it, but I still show up...?

there's just an asterisk next to my name.
  15. Invisible means that you will not show up as being online except to mods and higher. So it allows you to be invisible on the forums if you don't want the general public to know you're on.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 21
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast