Conversation Between Andromeda and Dodie16

8 Visitor Messages

1. Well that's good to hear. Glad everything's fine now.
  2. Me again~!

Storm messaged me back and said everything is working fine now. Thanks a bunch!
  3. Oh wow... I didn't realize that you had to check through so much... Thanks for going through the trouble of doing all that though. I'll contact her and ask what's up.
  4. I looked at it and Storm has more than 50 IPs attached to her name. I checked them all to see if any of them were hit under the IP banned and none of them were. Unless someone else already fixed the problem I'm not sure why she's having troubles. But with so many IPs it quite possible one got caught in the wide spectrum IP bans some of the admins do. If Storm's still having trouble further information on the problem would help to figure out how to deal with it.
  5. I'll take a look at it, but I haven't used the IP ban features before. So it's going to take some time.
  6. Hello! Sorry to bother you, but I'm just dropping by to tell you that Storm said her IP address had been banned on the site for some reason... Is it possible that you could unban it for her? It looks like she can log on to the site, but I guess she just can't see any threads or posts.

Thanks!
  7. Oh so it is. Didn't notice. ^^
  8. The number of posts you have made thus far is a palindromic number:

Just thought that I would point that out to you. x3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8