Conversation Between Andromeda and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

142 Visitor Messages

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. I didn't get all of the DLC just the stuff that expands the story. I've been keeping busy, not a lot going on.
  2. Dangit...Lucky You. I Wish I Could Get All The DLCs...They Look Badass. Oh Well. So, How You Been Lately?
  3. I platinum'd the game a long time ago. I have to get around to getting the two new DLC stories, but aside from that I've completed the game.
  4. Okay, Finally Beat FFXIII-2 Two Days Ago(Was Holding Off Till Later, But Decided To Finish It Now), Finally Went From 139 Fragments To 158 In The Span Of 2 Seperate Days, Last Night And The Day Before. The Only 2 Fragments I Am Missing Are The Lucky Coin And The Full Bestiary Mission. I Also Found Out That Once You Have All 160 Fragments And Activate The Paradox Scope, Close The Gate To Academia -500 AF- And Beat The Final Boss Again, There Is A Secret Ending. I Have Not Seen This Yet Obvioulsy, Because I Am Still Missing 2 Fragments. The Lucky Coin One Is Actually Not Hard, But Takes A Long Time. Need Atleast 16,000 Coins, I'd Suggest About 20,000 Or More Just In Case. Find A Slot Machine With Neutral To Awesome Odds And Your As Good As Gold. Just Auto-Play Repeatedly And Count On Getting A Few Triple 9's Which Give You 250 Coins. You Need 7,777 Coins Gained In Total Using The Machine To Get The Lucky Coin. I Have Earned Somewhere Around 1,000-1,500 Coins Using The Slot Machine...So I Still Have A Ways To Go. Just Curious, Are You Missing Any Fragments At All That Are Giving You Any Trouble? Or Any Trophies? Anyway, I Cannot Believe I Destroyed The Yomi Last Night On Mormal Mode For The First Time. Got A 5 Star Rating And Was Granted A +200% Item Drop & +200% Rare Drop...I Got The Trapezohedron And A Tear Of Woe...XD I Was Like...DAYUMN! Lulz Just Need Like 3 More Trapezohedrons To Get More Weapons For Serah And Noel. Got Serah's Best Standard Weapon, Which Cost Like 112,500 Gil To Make, But Was Worth It. But I Only Need Like 2 More Fregments Which Will Then Make The Odinbolt And Odinblade More Powerful...Man I Cannot Wait For That. Anywho, How Are You Doing In The Game? Just Wondering.
  5. Yeah, the Long Gui is generally the monster that you'll get the 100k on. It is pretty easy when you max out the stagger meter.
  6. Hey Andro How Have You Been Lately? Started An FFXIII-2 Walkthrough Recently. So Far I Have 5 Videos Up And Running On YouTube For Said Walkthrough. I Took A Small Break From Playing The Game On My Main File. I Will Have Detailed Info On When And Where I Last Played. I Was Grinding & Farming A Whole Lot, Plus I Practically Beat The Game Really Fast, So I Took A Break. Still Haven't Beaten The Game, But I Was Surprised To Have Gotten The Giant's Fist Trophy While I Was Taking On The Long Gui. I Think My Behemoth Got It For Me As He Was lvl 70 (Max lvl) And Had Over 1000 Strength! I Got The Chain Gauge Multiplier To 999.99%, So x9.9 As The Damage Multiplier. I Also Was Using Cerberus As My Paradigm To Attack The Long Gui While It Was Down.
  7. Damn, Thats Pretty Siick Though...Isn't It? Well, I Want To Be A Game Developer, And My Dream Job Is To Work For Either The Pokémon Company Or Square-Enix. I Have So Many Creative Ideas That I'd Love To Share With Them. But If That Doesn't Happen, Then I Plan On Making My Own Thing, And Hopfully Get Noticed Throughout The World.
  8. I test video games. It's a long and time consuming process.
  9. Ahhh, Okay, Well Thats Still Good

What Do You Do? Or What Job Do You Have?
  10. Just working more hours than most people do. And beating games in my spare time.
  11. Hey Andromeda How Have You Been Lately? How Was Your Summer? Did Anything Exciting? Its Been A While Since We Last Spoke. Whats Up?
  12. Well, Thats Good. Sucks That Your Always Busy, But I Guess You Can't Help It...XD Well, I Can Tell You This Though, I Was Finally Able To Play FFXIII At My Cousin's Place On March Break. Played A Little Over 6 Hours, And I'm At The Part Where After You Get The Shiva Sisters, You Learned Some New Classes And Stuff. Its Kinda Cool, and I Figured Out Pretty Quickly How The Crystarium Works. So Far, I'm Loving The Game. All Sorts Awesome Things In That Game.
  13. Yeah, things have been moving along fairly well. Busy as always.
  14. Hey Andromeda How Have You Been Recently? Everything Going Well?
  15. Wow...I Am So Sorry I Didn't Reply To This Sooner...XD I Am Now Totally Ashamed Of Myself...

Anyway, I'm Alright, Could Be Better Though, I Have No More Internet, Cable TV, Or Phone Connection At My Place Anymore...Sad Face

How Was Your Easter Weekend?
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 75 of 142
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast