Conversation Between Andromeda and Fate

69 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah, you think the cats are going to be the annoying ones since they are medics and then they are just a couple of saboteurs I think. They built that behemoth specifically to be easily killed, but crazy strong.

Yeah, I was hoping for her to be a Commando as well since it would have been easy to drop her in. But oh well, I have her left at lv 4. I don't know when I'll do anything with her. They're saying that Jihl is going to be next fight, but not before some equipment and mission DLC. I've got some money set aside for the story DLC they put out. I doubt that I'll get anything else.

I believe the DLC is going to be dealing with Sazh and Snow rather than Hope. Hope was the most significantly used character from the first game. So he's probably played out. While Sazh and Snow were left to cameos. Snow gets a paradox ending and Sazh gets a fragment message outside of the story. A little small.
  2. I have to say, i felt stupid, too, when I beat him. I was focusing too much on those two cats that I got destroyed by the behemoth when it stood up.

You got the Lightning DLC, as well, yes? I was a little disappointed she turned out to be a Ravager. I mean, I surely can sacrifice the Sentinel for a Ravager now and still avoid death, but I was kind of hoping for a Commando Lightning. It makes sense for her to be Ravager, though, I suppose: her Army of One skill did appear on that job in the first game. I really want Hope to be DLC...
  3. Well I beat the Proto Behemoth, the cait sith with him ended up being more annoying then him when I realized what you had to do. The Proto Behemoth has terrible HP, only 51k. So you just unload on him while he is on all fours and then while he was transforming I used a feral link to finish him off. Very easy. I feel a little stupid not realizing what I had to do on something so simple.
  4. I'm guessing the HP is what is limiting stamina, then? It would make logical sense. A Forked Cat or whatever its name is has an HP+30% at level 54, but getting it there is a hassle.
  5. My Chocobo is
    Lv 45
    HP: 7255
    ATK: 936
    MAG: 539
    Passives: Critical Tetradefense and Stagger Maintenance
  6. How strange... Maybe the monster materials have something to do with it? Here are my chocobo's stats, though:

Level: 45
    HP: 7896
    ATK: 954
    MAG: 685
    Passive Abilities: Critical Tetradefense, Stagger Maintenance, Magic +10%, Strength +10%, Resist Poison +10%
  7. Well I put Strength +16% on him and still the same stats and I put HP +10% on him as well and same thing. I did gain a racing skill, but I still need speed and stamina.
  8. Ack, I just got it a short while ago. I confused myself because though the area was open in the green Bresha Ruins, behind it was another stone wall (which was really the edge of the map already), and I thought it was the same wall.
  9. Yeah the green one is another ruins. It is like a little before another timeline, I think it was like 10 years. I remember thinking it was odd that it was freed up and then reburied between that and the next one.
  10. I hope that it's working for you. Chocoboosts help, too, if your chocobo ends up with a B chance of winning. Hmm, that's very strange... I have the story one, the snowy one, and the orange one that spawns Don Berry, but all have a blocked stone path on the east part of the map. Is this green one yet another Bresha?
  11. Ah ok, I'll try that out. The Ruins has a two extra timelines that are not part of the main story. One is like 300 and 110 and there might be a 100 as well I don't remember. But There one that is snowing that gives you one piece of the map and I think the green one gives you the other.
  12. I still have to do that level. Ugh. And I hope Augusta Tower has been completed for me. I hate the rotating rooms of that place with a passion. I can't get past the stones in Bresha Ruins, though. I have three Bresha timelines. Are there more or something?

I remember what I did. I used monsters with ATK +10% to up my golden chocobo's ATK, and that gave him his AA stats. Hope it works for you, though.
  13. The biggest hassle for maps is the AF500 Academia since you have to flip those blocks around. The only map I'm missing is Vile Peaks and the AF500 Academia, the rest were pretty easy to get, but I haven't unlocked Vile Peaks yet. I did get a Silver Chocobo, which I found out was a Sentinel type. So that's pretty awesome.

I'll see amount infusing some monsters for the Golden Chocobo, but not sure which ones will help it out more.
  14. I really need that Battlemania skill, then. Getting 100% on every area seems like such a hassle, though.

My chocobo had A and B, as well. But I infused some monsters with him and that bumped him up to A and A. Also, when racing, you can ensure a headstart by tapping X repeatedly right after the 1 starts to fade. I used strategy 2 to activate Lightning Bolt, and that got me to win 90% of the time.
  15. Tonberries are probably a rarer spawning monster, but I have no idea. Most monsters have a specific region that they spawn in. And the only guide that is semi-complete is based over the JP version. So all of the information is still rough.

The Coliseum is going to have at least Omega Weapon and Lightning in there. But my Golden Chocobo keeps losing races. He can't win anything past the second cup thing. And even though everyone says it'll have A speed and stamina, mine doesn't. He has A and B.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 69
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast