Conversation Between Andromeda and Rocky

8 Visitor Messages

1. No worries. Thank you for giving me the heads up though. I'm trying to be everywhere I can be, but I'll probably miss some things.
  2. oh jk, lol he posted the same thing on the Beta Testing Club Registration thread, which you already answered. My bad
  3. one of my members (RagnaToad) had a question about the new SG/Club stuff that he posted in the CPC8. Not sure if you've seen it yet, so I'm bringing it to your attention in case you didn't.
  4. I only did Lightning's Crystarium. If you search for a post by me in the Crystarium discussion thread you can see what I did. I figured that I could at any time do the rest if I was so bored since I had the functions and work already in place.
  5. haha. Sounds like you did the math the smart way though! I wish I thought of that, all of those basic ms office classes I took in college and never put to practical use lol. Did you end up counting just Lightning's Crystarium or all of the characters? Oh, and I only did Lightning's main classes.
  6. Hurray for finding boring moments to do math. ^^; I actually did it the harder and easier way? I physically ran through the entire Crystarium for Lightning and entered each value into an excel spreadsheet after which I had excel add it for me. >.> Does that make me even more bored that day or just pathetic because I actually learned to use a few new functions in excel for the sake of my own boredom? (It wasn't a matter of just using the SUM function.)
  7. Hehe, alright. ^^ Looks like you'll be having some fun as well.
  8. I posted now, you may continue the ceremony
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8