Conversation Between Andromeda and Unknown Entity

117 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. I have White Knight Chronicles 2. The wait begins... o.o
  2. I have a wee bit of bad news. I can play on Sunday, but I have to be up quite early to day after. So I'm calling it a night three/four hours earlier than usual.

I don't know about next Sunday, but I have a feeling I'm cool for that for as many hours as I like (basically). Monday is a bank holiday, and the Royal wedding is that week too, so fuuun.
  3. There shouldn't be any problem with that.
  4. Hey Andro. Would there be any objections if I worked on an official trophy guide and discussion in the FFXIII section, with the aim to have it stickied? I've had a look over, and there are some members who'd probably find it useful as reference, or a place to get some help.

That, and it's obviously the only Final Fantasy with trophies/achievements, so it makes sense. xD

EDIT: I was thinking about maybe even a small time guide for bosses, as there's a lot of threads asking for help here and there.
  5. Ahh, cool. Thanks, I'll add you next time I get on the PS3. ^^

I should probably make a US account. At that hour on Home, you're lucky to meet someone who's not speaking French. Which is weird, because it'd have been reeeally early where they were - I left between five and six am. x.x
  6. I sent you a friend request from my EU account. So you have it, though it's not like I use it for much. I guess if we want to do anything in Home we'll need to have the same regions.
  7. Yeah, stupid Home is region locked. I had to come off the PS3 anyway... ;-;

I'm probably heading offline soon. So goodnight - tonight was fun! Sorry for keeping you up with Home. ^^;
  8. Yay! Dragon Age II will most likely beg for my attention now that I'm so into it, but I miss playing with you guys. ^^
  9. I'll be available to play WKC Sunday. If I wasn't I would have sent out an email or message. So it is definitely on for tomorrow. I've been itching for some more WKC. Only had other RPGs to keep me occupied in the mean time.
  10. Hey Andro! How're you?

I was wondering if we're good to play WKC on Sunday, or are you working again? 'Tis cool either way - I'll end up playing for a few hours to get my bearings and stuff in order. There's a couple of things I can farm alone for the earlier bindings. ^^
  11. Ahh, you can? I assumed you couldn't. I guess I could give that a go later and hope for the best. I can most likely solo KoD1 anyway.

Ahh, I see. I thought you might have. As far as I know, I don't think you do get anything from getting the platinum. I just feel funny about getting the second game if I've not even finished the first game, even if they're not entirely linked. I don't think it'll take too long to finish completely anyway, although if I've missed a location I won't be very happy. Doubt I have though.
  12. Well I think you can get the Aged-dragon Skull from KoD1, but it is a super rare drop. But yeah I need one as well, though I still need another piece as well to complete mine.

I got mine in my second playthrough if I remember correctly. It seems a little strange that the update would prevent you from doing that. But you also have to keep in mind I did nearly all of the playing on DA back when it first came out. So if the updates changed how things function I wasn't getting the trophy then. Is there supposed to be something you get in DA2 for getting the platinum?

I just know that the getting the explore all areas of the game is really annoying and I was certain I hit all of the areas in the game.
  13. ...I just need an Aged-Dragon Skull to get the full set of the Queen Armour. It HAD to be the material that requires you to kill four dragons to get to the fifth... which drops it rarely anyway?! GAAHHH! Unless there's another way to bump into him. It's a shame you can't even buy it. ><

Also, I have a quick question about Dragon Age. I've not finished it, and I have thirty-one days to complete (and maybe platinum) it before the second game comes out. I noticed you have the Blight-Queller trophy (kill one thousand darkspawn). Do you remember how you did it? I only ask because apparently it no longer works after the 1.03 update because party darkspawn kills don't count/it can only be done in one playthrough or something. I don't know if you did it before the update, but thought I'd ask. xD;
  14. The whole guild thing on WKC is pretty informal and just people who group together in the end. Technically, the four of us probably are considered a guild in some definitions because we only play as a group and schedule time to play.

There are other people that have played I know from the posting made, but I don't know if anyone of them still plays.
  15. I think a guild will be a little bit of fun, but it doesn't have to be like that. A club would work just as well, and better I guess. Just so that we all have a place to track our progress or get some advice, and maybe a place organise games/teams/grinding/etc.

But yeah, maybe we'll wait for a few more people to come out of the WKC closet. =O
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 117
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast