Conversation Between Andromeda and Meier Link

11 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks! ^^ I've had that up for a few months. ^^; It's an old one I brought back and modified to make it smaller so it took up less space.
  2. Not sure how long you have had it up but I am digging the new sig pic. It just caught my eye and I don't normally check out sigs anymore.
  3. Thanks, it is a little weird to see it up there. I don't remember how long I've been a S-Mod. Been a staff member for almost as long as I've been on this site.
  4. Your new little ID tag is awesome! It's weird not seeing "s-mod" though.
  5. ^^; That is pretty weird. I'm doing alright. Keeping busy.
  6. Do you want to hear a really weird coincidence. I just looked at my warning you gave me and I found it completely halarious that it expires the exact same day that my son is going to be born on. What are the odds of that haha.

Just figured I would come in and say that and see how you had been doing since I rarely get to talk to you.
  7. Yeah, I sleep. I just have really bad hours.
  8. Quick question, do you ever sleep haha? I see you on here at all hours of the day and night. Or is it the possibility you have odd sleeping habit something simular to my own?
  9. Yes that post in corp was a joke about telling that someone off.
    The last part of that post was the only part I was being serious about and that was directed to stream.
  10. Hey if you got a minute check out my Doma story in my works in process, let me know what you think about my idea. If you do not approve of this I can rewrite the full thing in completion, it will be a very long one though haha. I think it would be interesting to see how it unfolds through out the next few issues.
  11. Hey, whats up? I really don't see you around to much, but you seem pretty cool when I do. So I just wanted to stop by and say hi.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11