Conversation Between Andromeda and Furore

11 Visitor Messages

1. That's good to hear. I was writing to feel as though it was a manga, so I achieved that goal.

Yeah, if I could get Tokyopop or VIZ to pick it up since they do manga it would fit right in and start up a light novel section which seems to be starting to make some headway.

Yeah getting an online following will certainly help, I'm also on Fiction Press with it. And I've got a pretty good audience there.
  2. I think that's where the appeal lies to me.
    It reads like a manga minus the pictures which actually serves to strengthen the story as I can picture my own version of them.

If you could find someone willing to take on the risk and market it to the growing number of western anime fans, it might go somewhere. I mean Twilight was a hit and it wasn't really that much better than some fanfics I've read that I really wish I hadn't. Though I can see it needing a good deal of marketing or hype to launch successfully as people aren't as likely to even consider something they haven't heard about.

Online exposure like this certainly can't hurt though.
  3. I guess you haven't read my comments thread then. ^^ It is currently planned for 500+ chapters and that is only for what I've planned out thus far. So I don't know how long it will actually be yet since it still continuously in development.

As for commercial release, I do want to make it eventually. I hope I can pitch it to someone to pick up. The idea though is to get it converted into a graphic novel/manga and release it that way. If I did a normal English novel release of this I'd have to do a lot of work to clean up the heavy Japanese influence that it has that would probably make it a hard sell to most publishers. I don't know maybe I can find someone that will take a chance on me and I start some mimic Japanese fad or something. >.>
  4. ...I think I just nearly went into cardiac arrest.
    Any plans to release anything similar in book or some other commercial form?
    I've paid for much worse.
  5. Thanks, ^^ I guess I'll you be hating those words for quite some time since Shift is going to be going on for several more years.
  6. I meant every word in that rep.
    Cliffhangers are why I wait and buy full box sets of anime. ><
  7. They had co-op through the entire game. So I played them a lot during college with my roommate. Alone they are pretty boring, but together with someone they are endless hours of fun and enjoyment.
  8. Baldur's Gate games on PS2 were the fun ones?
    YOU MADE ME CHOKE ON MY FOOD.
    Baldur's Gate 1 + 2 on PC NAO. GOGO!!!
    Minsc and Boo demand it!
  9. HEYHEY

I think Craven left his computer or something and one of his tard friends logged on. Thought I'd PM you directly rather than click report as I don't think it's Craven's doing. ID, subject something about mudkipz.
  10. Damn.

That's dedication.
    I both admire and respect that greatly. I don't see myself being able to do that. ><
  11. Hello there Andromeda.
    I know it's really none of my business, but I was wondering if you could possibly sate my curiosity on something? (Either way is cool. ) When you're writing those insanely long posts, does it just flow or does it seem to take both a lot of time and effort? Just wondering as any post I've written in the vicinity of some of yours lengthwise I find pretty taxing.

Nice posts btw.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11