Conversation Between Andromeda and Taco-Calamitous

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yay! I also bugged Cesar about it
  2. Done, done and done! Thanks for the heads up on it.
  3. Can you do something about this? It's a spambot thread that's a few days old now. I sent a report a few days ago, Vicky seemingly hasn't been around to do anything.
  4. It's all good. You have nothing to apologize to me for, of all people, heh.
  5. He should have access. Sorry I've been really busy and not as available as I normally am. That should be improving though.
  6. Hey, could you please give Lucid access to Vile, Unlimited when you have the time? Thankee.
  7. Could you please give IdiotWithHair access to Vile, Unlimited?
  8. Could you add Kyreaan to Vile, Unlimited for me? Plz and thx!
  9. I take it you saw my post right before yours? Heh.
  10. He should have access now. Let me know if there are any troubles.
  11. Would you please give Heartless Angel access to Vile, Unlimited?
  12. Have you been looking at the "Where Were You?" thread in GC? Last night, James B (Walter Sobchak or whatever) posted something that was probably flame baiting or trolling, though nothing really worth warning over yet. I'd recommend just keeping an eye on it. I can't do anything, and Violet suggested that I tell you.
  13. ^^; Alright, well I usually try to response when and where I can, which is usually most of the time. Cain's probably busy.

Though speaking of Cain I probably need to deal with some name changes since I don't think anyone has recently.
  14. Btw: You're cool, because you actually respond to me when I write you VM's, unlike Cain.
  15. Cool beans, but regardless, I have some further thoughts about this, which I've brought up in this thread.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast