Conversation Between Andromeda and Taco-Calamitous

23 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Yeah, I saw that they only had one post meaning that only joined to post that thread. If not they're still able to post and hopefully something more productive.
  2. I'm assuming you're the one who deleted that Sephiroth thread in GG? I was debating whether or not I should close it, and I guess that answers my question, heh.
  3. Glad to help.
  4. Thank you for keeping an eye on Gen Gaming. I was out all day-as I frequently am on Sundays-and it's good to know that someone will step in while both Djinn and I are absent.
  5. Yeah, Sazh was my primary Syngerist for the longest time. He pretty much solo'd the buffing in the final boss fights if I remember right. Which certainly was not easy to do, but if you saw my paradigms I was using it was pretty aggressive and allowed to consistent buffing whenever I needed it without sacrificing staying on the offensive.

Though it is funny how post-game now I'm all solid x3 on every role for a paradigm rather than mixing and matching. But then again post-game you need twitch reflexes to survive the strongest enemies.
  6. Yeah, Vanille kicks ass, I found too. I found her Saboteur to be really useful, and Hope's synergist (now Sazh's, who I actually think now I probably could've used for that final fight.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
  7. I found Vanille to be actually one of the best characters to have in your party. She gets Saboteur and Medic by default and her Medic skills are enough alone to keep your party alive and combine Saboteur with Fang and debuffing is no sweat. Only down side is that Vanille doesn't get Synergist so you have to spend a lot of points on it, otherwise she'd be perfect (though she doesn't get Haste for some reason).

Well the second fight of the three consecutive fights is probably the hardest, the final fight is a walk in the part since you can juggle him. The second fight is only hard if you get unlucky or poisoned and can't win quickly enough. I died a ton on the second fight but only because I didn't realize that poison was killing me during the Merciless Judgment.
  8. Thanks for the congrats, heh. Yeah, people in some thread or another made it sound like the other characters were unusable. I also read something similar in a review for the game; the person claims to have tried to use Vanille, but her just not working out (although this was also a complaint about mostly useless with their secondary skills, which I don't really know that much about yet, because I haven't gotten that far.)

People had also told me that that last area and bosses were really tough, and I got through there with a fairly average level of difficulty, seemed like; didn't have too much trouble. Only died once on the final boss's second form. So I was like "Yeah, I kick ass!" Heh.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 23 of 23
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2