Conversation Between Andromeda and Zardoch

2 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, I remember the post. Though I've been a little distracted the last few weeks. So I've only really been focusing on problems that pop up in the forums. As for the thread I have in the General RP forum. I found people to help me with that. In time there will be additional positions, but for now things are set.

As for making a club to judge RPs and RPBs you don't need run it past me. You can just submit it to the registration and I'll look at it there. No sense just talking about it if you can very easily just do it. As I've said in the past I'm not going to hold anyone back that wants to try to improve things in the forums.

The rest of the post felt like subjects that individual clubs would do as activities. Though doing something like an elimination thread for basic clubs would just end up funneling activity out of the clubs into the spam forum. They would be able to do in their our forums, but that is a club activity. It's not really up to the mods to be going around forcibly creating activity for the clubs. It would also have to be for everyone or else we'd be showing favoritism to the ones we support. And there's quite a few social groups.
  2. Hey, I just read over you thread looking for people willing to lead in the General RP forum and was wondering if you're still looking for some people. I'm sure you've noticed my return, along with my score of post of which I'm trying to get back into TFF, specifically RPing and RPB. This time around though, I'm trying to have a little more fun instead of simply trying to stuff a bunch of ideas together and hoping it works.

I was also wondering if you're ever going to comment on my Club Discussion post. I figured at least you would have something to say about all that.

Anyway, just know this time around, I'm going to be more involved.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2