Conversation Between Fluffy and SuperSabin

3 Visitor Messages

1. You got me with the debate about the Wii Mini, can't disagree with your point of view haha. I suppose you'd have to consider how many of the consumers actually use its internet features.
  2. Indeed, I really liked the ending. Especially with the added little part after the credits. Too bad they cut the music on that part short =( lol.

As far as replay value, you could probably try the game on Hard mode. Get 100% items to unlock it. It's a decent challenge. You get no power-ups at all, so you're stuck with 99 Energy, 10 Missiles, and no Accel Charge. So far it's not that hard, but I know I took a beating on some of the later parts of the game, so I hope for a bit more challenge as I go along. I did expect a little more from the Hard mode, but I guess I'll see.

Other than that, I'm sure I'll want to go back and play it again sometime in the future.
  3. hey whats up? i'm glad i'm not the only one here that likes other m haha. I just finished the game and the ending was just beautiful. do you see replay value in the game?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3