Conversation Between Incognitus and Tiffany

11 Visitor Messages

1. Okay, so I know you don't do FB and whatnot. But I'm sure you must have a cell. PM me the number if you want? Easy to stay in contact that way for sure!
  2. Ah, sharp as a beach ball, that's me! Looking forward to your pm. Maybe. Ha ha.

Yes, moving onto a house. Just a townhouse but much more space than what we have now!
  3. No! I'm not moving to a house! Actually, I TURNED DOWN one (long story)! I meant are YOU moving to a house? Ergo, the move from a condo. Are you selling because you're upgrading? Moving to another condo? Castle down the street? Pineapple under the sea? What's the story?

Am I right about 'tits up,' though? Makes perfect sense doesn't it!

As for my twit, I'll PM it to you. I need to PM you about something else anyway.
  4. Ha ha, I know what ssdd was, but wasnt sure if it was the same sdd from a few years ago lol!

Yes, we both have insurance, can't hold a mortgage without it. But man, so thankful for it. It paid for our 6 day hotel stay. Yikes! Oh man, your thoughts on "tits up" slayed me! Bahaha!

Thankfully the inspection went well, we move in early Feb.

Oh, congrats on kinda sorta maybe getting a house!

I've tried Twitter, I can't get into it. What's your u/n on there?
  5. Sorry to hear about your condo! Terrible luck! :-( Hotels = the suck! I hope you or your neighbor had insurance coverage to fix the water damage. That's my only beef about condos: shit like that can happen through no fault of your own. Moving to a house, possiblyhopefullymaybe? How long are you stuck in the suck?

SSDD means same shit, different day. To answer the rest of your questions, respectively: 1) It's complicated, 2) I wish, 3) ......new socks? 4) Yes, I deactivated FB a long time ago. Got to the point where FB was more interested in me than I was in it, which changed the dynamic of our relationship. After college I stopped using it extensively for communication and grew tired of reading up on what different privacy control they were ****ing with that would/could change something with my profile. Too much work for something I barely used. Twitter is much more my style. Brief, random nonsense.

Note to self: include in future book an argument on why 'tits up' should be used as a positive expression. Tits = positive! Up = positive! Why do a nice pair of positives suddenly turn negative?
  6. Wow, amazing how things can go tits up at a moments notice. We're trying to sell our condo, finally did with an amazing offer then the VERY NEXT DAY our upstairs neighbours's laundry overflowed and now we're living in a hotel. 3 days before our buyers home inspection no less. I have a tablet but I detest trying to type on it (first world problems for sure) so haven't been too active on here lately. SSDD? Dating anyone? New job? ANYTHING? Did you deactivate your FB? Cuz I don't see you on there anymore. :S
  7. Yeah I heard that about Borderlands 2. I almost pulled the trigger and bought it, now I am kinda glad I didn't. Nothing too much that's new here. SSDD mostly! Been playing Halo 4, Assassin's Creed III (so much fun), and a replay of Final Fantasy Tactics.
  8. It's fun! Not as much as the first one but oh well. What's new? I'm good other than my laptop dying the other day. But Phil went and got me a tablet today so can't complain.... other than I prefer laptops ha ha.
  9. Yes it has been forever. I am well. I see you on Xbox playing Borderlands 2 a lot!
  10. Holy hell! How have you been? Its been forever!!!!
  11. Poke. Poke. I see you. Hello, how are you doing?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11