Conversation Between Incognitus and Taco-Calamitous

53 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

1. Thought you might find this interesting.
  2. You callin' me a troll or something? Ugh. I'm very frustrated and disappointed today. Wish I could drink, but I'm on lamosil. Apparently you can't drink when you're on that.
  3. You should post in this thread. I want to hear how young Kaz interacted with his siblings :3
  4. I have figured it out! In the time between now and when we talked last on it, I have changed my Skype name. Trillian has the new account up and running. No wonder it was so quiet.
  5. Not enough love. You gotta show it the love. 10 love.
  6. I will fidget with it tomorrow. Must be a setting or something.
  7. Huh. Yeah, i never see you on there.
  8. I always have it on but either it doesn't work well with Trillian or there's never anyone online to see.
  9. I responded to you, but apparently on my own wall. lalala. Anyhoo, do you ever use your skype still? That's what I'm usually on.
  10. I am available through alternate means of communication. I often idle on this site while I do other things.
  11. Haha. Yeah, you do. I guess I should've added "much anymore" to the end of the "don't really talk to you" sentence.
  12. All true! I cannot lie, though my sense of humor is lost on most people. I feel like we know each other, though. Don't try to trick me!
  13. Y'know, even though I don't really talk to you, I do enjoy seeing your name in the active members list and reading your posts. You're a cool dude. Your blog is neat. And I like your sense of humor. *random compliment time apparently*
  14. Yeah, Algus became fairly irredeemable at the end. Then again, he didn't leave as much of an impact on me because he was barely in the game.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 53
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast