Conversation Between Incognitus and Taco-Calamitous

53 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. You've been makin' a lot of noise lately. Are you "back?" Holy crap, look at all the messages from me on your page. I'm sorry. Tell S he needs to pay more attention to you.
  2. No problem man. Although a part of me wonders whether or not that is sarcasm, haha (as in whether I wonder you are really glad you were shown a site that steals your soul.)
  3. Thank you for mentioning TVTropes in that evil thread. I believe I spent an entire month on that site clicking randomly on stuff.
  4. I heard something about Microsoft owning the rights to it and not giving them up.
  5. ME1 is a fun game. Mostly waiting in elevators and driving mooncars on moon-like surfaces but a pretty solid story. I'm surprised it wasn't released on PSN.
  6. Well that's cool. My friends all prefer their 360's to their PS3's, mostly for the online community I think. If I had money, I might get one, but my PS3 suits me just fine (though I wish I could play ME1.) And yeah, my Wii is currently in a shoe box on a shelf in the corner of my room. I've played more recently than you, but the game did not hold my attention (Metroid: Other M.) Although New Super Mario Bros Wii was a lot of fun.
  7. They are. Nintendo is great but I haven't played a Wii game since Smash Bros: Brawl was released. It sits in the corner like a sad, neglected piece of beautiful potential.

This feels ironic when I type it since I just explained my deep history of disdain and bad run of luck with failed Sony electronics, but I stick with the 360 these days. Had a hard drive fail in one, but so far the replacement is just fine.
  8. Nintendo Products certainly seem to be more durable as a rule.
  9. No to original X-Box, yes to GameCube. I went through two original PlayStations and a few PlayStation 2s and decided the PS3 wasn't worth the investment. I had issues with other Sony products in the past, as well. That's all.
  10. Were you a fan of the original X-Box too? Or Game Cube? Or was it with the start of this generation when Sony's President, I believe, said things like "It should be a privilege to own a PS3," and a new Ps3 cost $400?

Also, awww But our fanfic is not like other fanfics! It's stupid! ...oh wait. I mean intentionally!
  11. Happened years ago, and I am not a fanfic fan so I won't be participating.
  12. Not a fan of Sony anymore, eh? When did that happen? Also, can you help us with this? It kinda died, but I bet if you posted in it...
  13. Never again will I purchase a Sony product. I'm content with 360.
  14. Aww.... Also, PS3 is where it's at
  15. Leaving again is inevitable. I'm no longer a main protagonist---I'm a recurring mini-boss. Such is the cycle of life.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 53
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast