Conversation Between Incognitus and Taco-Calamitous

53 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Indeed. His actions definitely were self-serving---but there was a bigger picture, too. It wasn't simply to rule the world. Even though Delita was a douche, he was interesting to me. I hated Algus five-hundred-million billion times more.
  2. I guess I just mostly saw his actions as self-serving, and then in the end, he kinda got what he deserved, I suppose. He almost seemed like a karmic Houdini though. we dunno if he died or not for sure. He could've survived. Maybe t'was only a flesh wound. Though I suppose that is the mark of a true villain; can't stand.
  3. His odor may be offensive to Julie's olfactory senses but his actions make him interesting to me. I don't smell villains. I observe them. Delita is mostly a douche with somewhat good intentions (peace vs conflict) who uses any means necessary to obtain those goals. I like villains who fall in that gray area. Kefka, while awesomely insane, is pretty clearly a black-hat villain from the moment you meet him.
  4. [9:20:00 PM] Thomas H: He liked Delita?!
    [9:20:19 PM] Julie: more like SMELLITA
    [9:20:22 PM] Julie: because he smells
    [9:20:23 PM] Julie: ...

Because she was embarrassed that I posted this on FB.
  5. Can it be Dodie16? I think it should be Dodie16. Cuz I like her. Also, you liked Delita?! I couldn't stand that ****er. Yet I liked Kefka...
  6. By the way---I went the Gate Key route because implying it was a magical pendant passed down throughout the generations suggests one of us is a royal princess with daddy issues, and I know this not to be true.
  7. Maybe I should convince people that dwarves in The Hobbit didn't wear chain mail and wore hoodies instead. Then perhaps it would be cosplay!
  8. Heh. So what you're saying is that people don't appreciate a good cosplay when they see it?
  9. It is a real-yet-fake beard hat. I look like a very tall dwarf from The Hobbit, or a very tall man with some serious beard envy! Most people discount the former and consider the latter! It works better than you think!
  10. <3 I'm afraid your efforts are counterproductive. At least as far as I'm concerned.
  11. I try not to be! I try to be as ridiculous as I can in order to repel attention! For example, I am currently wearing a hat with a fake beard attached!
  12. Why are you so awesome?

...oh, I need more to my message. But yeah; why so awesome?
  13. Heh. Even if you did log onto Skype, what I do with most people who aren't Julie/Dodie is that I see that they are online, stare at their sn blankly, and say nothing to them. Even when I think "I ought to talk to this person, as I haven't in a while!" And that's when I'm on Skype. I've been on a lot lately because I'm home right now, but I'm going back to Texas soon... *les sigh*
  14. Also, I think you are one of the few to use my Visitor Message board. S generally IMs me. Some private message me. Others may not even know it exists. It's cool, though. You can claim my Visitor Message board as your personal lifeline for communicating with me.

Y'know, since I rarely remember to log into Skype.
  15. "Back" is the wrong "B" word. I think what you are looking for is "Bored." However, now that this place has a fancy-schmancy mobile interface, I might visit more often than my usual once-per-year.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 53
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast