Conversation Between Incognitus and SuperSabin

13 Visitor Messages

1. Oh yeah, definitely. I was sold before when it was only MM1's composer (even though MM1's music isn't my favorite). Having the guy responsible for MM2's soundtrack on board is great. I'm glad they smashed most of their Kickstarter goals.
  2. Hey man, what do you think of the news of mighty no.9 about MM2's composer doing the music for it? think we'll hear some good soundtracks?
  3. Very good remix, sounds like it would of done very well in NES style graphics. Did you know that mega man 7 and 8 have fan made nes style games? I've played the one made for Mega Man VII, it doesn't have the intro stage though.
  4. Nice, yeah I've seen most of those. Here's a quick response to Mighty No. 9: 8-BIT COVER!

5. oh yeah almost forgot, i came across this while i was listening to mega man music today. Gravity Beetle played using MMX's instruments.
  6. Nah, it is his father Dracula. The original badass. Photoshopped some shades on him.
  7. Sweet, hopefully that will amount to something. btw is that Alucard that is on your avy? speaking of soundtracks, I got SotN's bloody tear arrangement stuck in my head after listening to it earlier today.
  8. I just upped my pledge. Can't wait.
  9. I concur, its a great theme. Looking forward to what the final product has to offer in both gameplay and soundtrack.
  10. I heard bits and pieces in the video. Just replied to your edit. Excellent theme, I think.
  11. Hey man, have you checked out the main theme of Mighty No.9 yet? if not, I updated the thread you started with the theme edited into my reply on the post.
  12. That was a serious public service announcement! DragonHeart needs to be careful when there are Mavericks roaming the streets! She needs to stay inside!

And I need to do something else with my time than create silly Photoshopped images!

Greetings.
  13. Lol @ the chill penguin thing, I had a similar idea but I didn't go through with it. And hello BTW.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13