Conversation Between Cloud87 and Andromeda

11 Visitor Messages

1. Don't worry so far i love it so far for now I'm training + completed quests as i go to go for 100% of the game since some people do attempt 100% of a game I'm on chapter 1 at the moment
  2. I don't really know what you're going to find in the game that would make even a hint of it. It's a Final Fantasy about brotherhood and how far you would go for those that matter to you. It's a game, a story, a set of characters, enjoy it on the merits of whether it entertains you. Don't over think the problem.
  3. I was going to ask you will i fully love & will i fully enjoy FFXV even though i hate feminists & SJWs aka social justice warriors/special snowflakes but i choose to not ask & try out the game & so far i love it FFXV so far it's a lot fun I'm at before fall I'm about to watch opening scene anyway if you want to answer the question will i fully love & will i fully enjoy FFXV even though i hate feminists & SJWs aka social justice warrior s/special snowflakes then feel free to do so & thanks again for your time .

If you want to know what am i talking about then watch oil factory scene then you'll understand my concerns
  4. Thanks & btw if you want to know what version of final fantasy XV for PlayStation 4 they gotten me for Christmas that i have so far & added to my collection & my other collection of gaming,anime,manga & final fantasy & my final fantasy collection it is a final fantasy XV day one edition if you haven't read 1 of the rounds of my gaming collection updates if i choose to more then 1 rounds & if you don't want to read 1 of my rounds of my gaming collection updates you don't have to
  5. It's complete, but the DLC does add more story, but you can enjoy it without the DLC.
  6. If you don't mind me asking ahead of time is final fantasy XV complete or do i need DLCs
  7. It's fine. Enjoy the game!
  8. & i also like to apologize again for my small rant about me being confused about final fantasy XV & i didn't know what happened with square enix/square soft when regarding to final fantasy XV but anyway thanks again for telling me more about final fantasy XV i didn't know what happened & sharing with me what's going on & what's new
  9. Thanks & don't worry SJWs/feminists they won't stop me from doing what i love
  10. Congrats! Enjoy all of the games to play. ^^
  11. Dude I've gotten final fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster for PlayStation 4 in my collection & my other collection of gaming,anime,manga & final fantasy & my final fantasy collection as 1 of my PlayStation 4 games I've gotten for Christmas yesterday & yes i also gotten final fantasy xv for Christmas yesterday too as well
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11