Conversation Between ezio69 and Clint

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. You should wear a watch.
  2. I need more time. You're a different type of breed.
  3. You're just jealous because you would have flunked that test.
  4. Also, I helped my girlfriend study for her veterinary test, and she got 140/140.
    Blow-up dolls, the only ones you can afford don't count buddy.
  5. I have no plight. I don't care about you. Stop posting things to my page.

Also, I'm not in poverty, so I have no idea what you were referring to.
  6. I would send a d**k pic but I dont swing that way. No ones gives a shit about your plight. Trolling must be your way of overcompensating for being a complete failure in life.

You deserved to be in poverty.
  7. Respect what you have. If you don't, then **** you. I'm done with this conversation.
  8. Do you hear yourself? You are a complete hypocrite. And I suppose ones constant trolling will bring us that much closer to true peace? Pathetic way to justify yourself. Bringing people down?! That is all you do on this forum to those who can not be bothered with the likes of you. Jealousy, resentment and feelings of inadequacy in your posts just because there are people here on TFF who earn more than you do in a day and in your opinion don't work their asses off as hard as you do for it. It's all a bloody sob story with you. Bust out the violins.
  9. I get it. You're jealous and angry about other peoples spending habits on things that you consider luxuries as opposed to helping those less fortunate with it. But why should they? It's their money. They worked for it. Theirs to freely spend, nilly willy. Why waste your energy being bitter about it when you could use it to find ways to earn just as much if not more?

The reason i have never been in the negative, is because im relatively responsible with my money. But there's always the future.

which brings me to ask you what of your own actions led you to poverty?

It is easy to judge but give people the benefit of the doubt, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Take the chip off your shoulder.
  10. Did the definition of poverty change in the last year? There are always going to be people who have more than you and have to struggle less for it. Thats the way the world works. No one said it was fair. But you're actively and ignorantly pushing your ideals on people that have the freedom and resources to spend theirs where they see fit. It is their money to spend. Your argument stems from solely from insecurity. You are the ignorant one. You hold logic in your arguments but that obviously hasn't gotten you anywhere to respect others rights to making their own financial decisions.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
  11. You need to get your head out of your own ass and realise that there are people out there who can afford to dine out more than they actually should. Being bitter and jealous about the people who can and whom still have disposable income left is sad and pathetic.

Poverty should have made you humble.
  12. You don't actually think I didn't see your post that you so subtly deleted calling me a friend. You two need to get a life. This vendetta is out of control. If only you got paid to troll, you could afford to eat out at least once.
  13. What the hell is your problem mate?
  14. I have no idea what I did to piss you off, but I suggest you grow some balls and get over it. Stop being an ass and trying to stir up drama.
  15. Shhhhhh Hypocrite...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast