Conversation Between noxious.sunshine and Cyanist

60 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Whoa. Cool. I've never been to a concert myself, that sounds like a lot of fun. I'll check out X Japan on youtube right now... hmm, 'Kurenai' first. Very subdued toward the start... heart-wrenching toward the end. I don't even know what they're saying. Do you have a favorite song of theirs or are they all good?

Haha, drugs are generally shunned in my family, so that's gonna sound crazy coming from me. My mom used to do them, so she talks like that all the time and the references just fly over our heads like, what, Ma, you got high and played Mrs. Packman...?
    She obviously had a lot of fun in her time, but now she can't bear the slightest whiff of the stuff
    I got siblings coming out of my ears. I think there's officially seven of us. I was born somewhere in the middle.

Move out? Me? No way. I'll be the last person to move out. THEY should get out, dude. I mean the house is kinda in my name... Space sounds good, tho...

O.o I haven't gotten my hands on it... I've been in ultra save mode - you already know why. Is the story engrossing enough? I mean, don't ruin anything for me, but... is it better than 13? Please say yes
  2. Yep! It's going pretty well!

OH, I mentioned this in some thread, but I got to see my all time favorite band ever at Madison Square Garden! X Japan! When I found their music, it was in like 2001 when they were still broken up & such. But I would listen to their music nonstop in my bedroom & fantasize about them getting back together... I never thought they would... Or that they would come to the U.S. & play here. Or that I would get to see them. Seriously it's one of the hugest highlights of my entire life. Tickets weren't even expensive & they played a 3 hr show!

Haha tell your sis to go smoke pot & chillax! I seriously want to go to WA or Colorado to try out some legal weed. How many siblings DO you have? I can't remember! Are you thinking of trying to move out at some point in the near future? I know it's rough to do, but having your own space is just orsm.

I've been sucked into FFXIV. Ever since we got back from Texas last week, that's all I've been doing. Sitting in our bedroom. Playing XIV. It's very addictive. Lol
  3. That's awesome! Sounds like your life is going pretty well, all things considered, right?

Whew. this has been an exhausting year, and another is sure to follow. I'm all tuckered out what with talking to my brothers and back n' forth emailing with my little sis, who is spending the month in Washington with her new bf's family. Very loud people, so I hear...

O_o you poor things. Money issues are the worst. U.U

Have you been playing any games lately? I cant seem to find the time
  4. You'll get it! At least you're in school now! Go you!

Yes! We're by the beach and Penny, my puppy, is gorgeous and wonderful and completely spoiled. She's supposed to be my dog, but she's a total daddy's girl. I guess it's because I'm always home with her and I do most of the disciplining. She's in Dallas with my boyfriend now, and I miss both of them terribly.

Parker LOVES our new place! She'd rather go play on the beach than go to Manhattan now haha. She still lives with my sister in Nashville though. BUT, I actually get to see her more up there than I did when I lived with my parents in Texas. I get her for like a month in the Summer and then maybe for her Spring & Fall breaks for a few days, then get to see her for Christmas.

We wouldn't be having these issues if his school & the VA would stop taking forever to process his enrollment every month. It's getting ridiculous. We would be fine money wise if he would just get paid everything all at once. We're trying to save for a house and stuff. Hopefully when he switches over to an actual university in a few months, this won't happen anymore and we can have some breathing room.
  5. Huh? I could've sworn I answered your message... Oh well! I'll just do it again!

So, I've been going pretty scatter-brained about the whole thing. I signed up to do one thing, got sidetracked because of scheduling issues, took other courses and really liked those ones, and now I'm pretty much torn on what to do... it's a dilemma
    I took a couple electrical classes because I wasn't in time to sign up for a Medical course, I LOVED that, but when I tried to sign up for the higher level of electrical I found I needed to work on my math, which was jam-packed that semester, so I took Medical Terminology and well as a computer programming course, which I fell in love with. Now I pretty much want all of them... I'm so greedy -_-
    Oh, but I'm having so much FUN! I highly guarantee a little college for pretty much everyone. The people you meet there alone are worth the effort, everyone is so beautiful and driven to succeed, it's contagious!!! XD On another note, OMG the hot guys I should make a thread on it or something. I'll settle for a post

Aw, the beech? And a puppy running around? That's so cinematic it hurts to imagine. But I'm so happy for you! Your daughter must really like it there, huh?

That's a shame about your bf. I HATE monetary issues. I'll be making homemade gifts for the family again this year. That, or dip into my dwindling car funds, and NO WAY is that happening, but I still feel guilty receiving stuff that people paid for...

OMG! I can't imagine going ten years without seeing my baby sis! How is she? Did she look different?

AHaaa!!! I found out why I think I answered this, I've been posting in my own box again!!!! GGGAAAAARRRRR!!!!!
  6. Awwww you'll get one soon! Just keep working for it! What are you studying in school??

Hahaha strange tales. We've found a new apartment down by the beach but still in Queens County, NYC and we're absolutely in love with it. It's a 2 floor townhouse & we have a small backyard for our puppy to run loose in... And we're only a 5 min walk from the beach!

I've mostly just been here at home cooking and raising our puppy and cleaning. Someone I call my little sister came to visit this past week - I hadn't seen her in nearly 10 years. It was awesome and I was sad to see her go. Saturday, my bf & I leave for Texas for Christmas... I've still got to finish my gift shopping. I haven't gotten my dad or my sister anything, though what I want to get my dad is a little expensive and may have to wait ... My bf's school & the VA have been messing up his payments really bad the last few months and not giving him his entire pay all at once. It's very frustrating.
  7. Well, college. And catching rides to and from there. Which is a real pain. I've been saving for a car, but judging by the pitiful amount in my envelope, it's going to take a little while.

So what's up with you? I missed hearing about your strange tales.
  8. Rofl I barely even post here anymore.

I was p shocked @ Nicest Female tho.

What you been up to?
  9. I'm on Facebook, but not regularly and tbh, its simplicity annoys me.

But it looks like you've gained a lot of popularity in my absence. Nommed for the nicest female?!? That's so awesome, congratulations! It totally fits you, too we should catch up!
  10. I haven't either lol

Are you on Facebook or Skype or anything?? I miss you!
  11. Ah!!! How have you been? No, I haven't really been foruming (<.< it's a verb now) I've been studying my behind off. But have done with finals so now I can relax for a couple weeks. Yay, right?
  12. Do you even forum anymore? lol <333
  13. Hey lady! How've you been??
  14. I agree, you should definitely go! Oh, have fun for the rest of us property-locked citizens!

Hmm, yeah. The whole thing is WAY over my head! The pres seems extremely unpopular right now... I'll give him this, tho, the guy can talk pretty good and there were a few good statistics I wasn't aware of... heh heh, at least I got a kick out of it.

Eeee! It's raining hard right now, which is SOOO awesome, cuz there's sorta been a drought or something. Yay!

Ah! you mentioned an RV earlier, I hadn't even noticed. What's THAT gonna be like? You're not gonna try cooking WHILE it's moving like in that movie, are ya? heh heh heh.
  15. I'll be in NYC with the playstations - so I'll be able to play.. But.. I think I'll be too busy exploring New York most of the time for awhile! I'm still really apprehensive about going, but at the same time.. I'll never get another opportunity like this just handed to me, so it'd be kinda stupid to -not- go.. Even if I wind up only being there for a month or 2.

I didn't watch it!! My dad -hates- NObama with a passion.. I know that he wants to raise the national minimum wage, which is cool with me, but at the same time.. It's getting into economics and things like that. Like if the national min. wage were to go up, then there'd be another inflation.. Which.. Inflation would happen either way, imo. But minimum wage here in the U.S. , as I'm sure you're well aware of, is nowhere near good enough for someone to live on as a single person.. Forget about being a parent and working min. wage jobs. It's a rat race and it sucks.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 60
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast