Conversation Between noxious.sunshine and che

11 Visitor Messages

1. Whoa, that's crazy! I'm sorry that happened. Hope you're doing better! Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while.
  2. My roommate died on Friday. I'm the one who found him and I'm beyond traumatized and heartbroken.

Fucking love that song, though. Minus the JB remix. I -love- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee lol
  3. Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito. Nos vamos pegando poquito a poquito.
  4. I'M IN NYC. She's in Nashville lol Kind of hard to make it to any when you're 1500 miles away
  5. What is wrong with you? Honestly. Go to her games. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET A GRIP.
  6. I did now lmao

I haven't been to any of her games yet ;-; She did score her first goal a couple of weeks ago though. She looooves playing.

How've you been? What'cha been up to?
  7. I hope you realized you responded to your own VM LMAO.
  8. Skype is so like 1998, man. Do you go to her games and yell "kick the ball!!!!!!!!!"? I always find that very supportive when people come to my games and do it! Hope you're doing well. I need to stay away from being shitfaced, though. Makes me bad at soccer and grumpy.
  9. Why the fuck you never on Skype anymore, you whoreo!?

We need to get shitfaced together like old times and Peeps is playing soccer now.
  10. Aw thanks! Yes, she's my princess

lol, sadly, Full Grown Adult wont happen. I'm 5'0", her dad is -maybe- 5'1"/5'2". The kid's -5- & can still wear most of her size 24 mos clothing.

She's already growing up much too quickly. She's in Pre-K now, reading on an almost 1st grade level and is wayyyy smarter/more mature than the majority of kids her age. ^_^

how are u?
  11. Your daughter is adorable! She may one day grow out of her midgetness, and it'll be too soon!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11