Conversation Between noxious.sunshine and Pete

9 Visitor Messages

1. OMG YES!!! When & Where, brosef?
  2. I still need to meet you for a beer! I haven't forgotten! haha
  3. Oh shit! Let me know if you guys need anything! I'm literally like miles away haha
  4. Saturday! He starts his job on Monday so we gotta get up there quicklike so he can be there and get enrolled in college for next semester.
  5. So when are you coming to Queens?
  6. Woodside yeah. That's it. Lol XD

He's already got a job lined up as an ambulance driver and then school in the day and said everything would be in walking distance since I'm too skurred to ride the subway by myself . IDK. I've lived in some hella ghetto places in Phoenix, so I guess I shouldn't be so freaked out abt everything, but it -is- 1700 miles away from my parents and 900 from Nashville.

I'm not ready for the culture shock though at all. Haha
  7. Ohhh gotcha. I'm practically right off Queens Blvd myself, but on the other end of it.

And I think you mean Woodside... or maybe Ridgewood haha. Woodbridge is in Jersey, but it's all good. The good thing about Queens Blvd is that pretty much all the trains directly into Manhattan run along it, and there are plenty of stores and a ghetto mall. It's not horrible, but it's gonna be a lot different than the south
  8. Lol near Queens Blvd in Woodbridge, the BF says.

I'm pretty panicky abt it, tbh XD
  9. So I heard you're moving to Queens! Where about?

I can't comment on your blog entry or else I would have there!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9