Conversation Between noxious.sunshine and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

15 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Jamie, how are you doing? I know you've seen me around on le Facebook, but I have barely touched this play...XD I've been pretty busy with life, and still trying to get my shiit together. Kinda hard when I now have to stay home all day taking care of Grandma. I need money, and I need it fast. But trying to find work and being able to get it is a pain in the ass. Why couldn't getting a job be as easy as it is in video games...then I wouldn't have any problems...XD
  2. Yeah, I think it won't be open till this weekend, so we will have to wait unfortunately another 2 days or so to get to play the game. *Sigh* >_<
  3. system is clogged or something. -_-;

Nothing wants to work for me right now.
  4. Mkay, just making sure. It would be nice if we could play the game together ^_^
  5. yeah it's done all that... or well. it told me it did lol
  6. Did you do the big download after you registered? I also believe that it will be open this weekend. I will let you know if I can somehow play it once the download has finished.
  7. it won't let me log in...I may try again.I can't sleep. lol
  8. I just finished registering for the FFXIV: ARR Beta Test. Just needs to finish downloading the game. Have you started playing already? And what server are you in?
  9. Uhh, I almost didn't get that notification, you posted it on your own wall. Anyway, I don't see your FB username, that's an e-mail account. My FB is: Samuel Phoenix Vaillancourt

My hotmail is: [email protected]

My gmail is: [email protected]

On facebook, my current picture is of Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. So if you see a guy with grey haird holding a blade in his hands and there is fire around him, then thats me Feel free to add whenever, just send me a message telling me it is you, so I know ^_^
  10. I see, too bad you don't like FFXIII or XIII-2, cause I actually enjoyed them, mainly cause the graphics are epic and beautiful, the gameplay was nice, cause you could string multiple attacks into one chain, the music is also epic as always, I also enjoyed the story. All games have their pros and cons, but you shouldn't hate a game, because people took insane amounts of time to make it. I always try to appreciate hard work when I see it. Anyway, I love cooking too, I still need some experience, but I can hold my own. I like to sing, dance, and voice act. I am glad to hear about your daughter being the most amazing thing in your life, as it should be. My favourite FF? Damn, that is a toughy, because I love em all. Even the ones I haven't played, An FF game is an FF game, and I am in love with the entire series period. I don't read many books, cause not many interest me. I don't mind reading, I just prefer watching something unfold before my own eyes. I am creative and have a huge imagination. I am a kid at heart, but can also be an adult when I have to. My childhood was the best part of my life so far, so you can see why I hold onto my playfulness and younger self in my heart. I do have Facebook and Skype, plus hotmail and gmail. If you would like to exchange any forms of these, I would be glad to ^_^
  11. Ha of course! I love meeting new people as well!

I love cooking. I love finding new recipes to try and whatnot. My specialty is authentic Mexican, though. Even most Mexicans tell me that my arroz rojo is the best they've ever had. And I make amazing black beans. And of course, music. It's my thing. I love singing - even though I suck at it. My fiancee, Jay says I'm actually really good, but I'm not. Especially when I hear his goddaughter (who's now pretty famous in the Philippines). I'm also super addicted to my little girl. She's the most amazing kid I've ever met in my life. I never get tired of her. I'm not one of those moms who needs "Mommy time". My time with her has always been more important and -much- more fun than taking time for myself and going out or whatever. I'm a homebody. Yeah, the fiancee/bf & I go out to eat, but I hate clubs & bars with a passion - too expensive and always trouble.

I don't have a fav. FF.. 8 will always hold my heart 'cuz it was my 1st FF game (Parasite Eve was my 1st Squaresoft game, though), but I -love- 9, 10, 10-2, and 12. Not a fan of 13 or 13-2. at all....

Oh, and I'm a bookworm to the max.. I'll read anything with words in it, no matter how bad it is. lol

What about you? And do you have Facebook or Yahoo or anything?
  12. Cool, I will be sure to watch it as I kinda would like to re-watch SM. Just another anime I never finished as a kid, but need to since I have already started. It wasn't bad either, so why not. What else are you into? And what is your favourite FF title? Just thought we could make a convo out of it, hehe I like getting to know new people.
  13. BTDubs, I've been here for several months already ;p lmao Thank you for the welcome. I'll add you to my friends list and if you have Yahoo or anything, definitely feel free to add me.

I guess most people call me noxious or nox here. But, I'm also Jamie. Either one is fine. I'm a member at UFFsite.net as well and they just call me n.s. .. or nox.

Either way, It's nice to meet you!
  14. You need to watch the final season of SM that was never dubbed in English - It's -really- good!

They're re-making it! It's due out this Summer, actually. For the 20th Anniversary. I'm -so- stoked!
  15. Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to add Sakura Card Captor to my list...XD I have also watched part of Sailor Moon when I was a kid, cause I was into practically anything Anime. I will check out some of your suggestions later, as I am currently trying to finish watching an LP of the first 4 .hack// Video Games for the PS2. Again, thanks ^_^ Oh, I don't think we have been properly introduced. I am Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, but you can call me Ryu or simply R-K H. Welcome to TFF, I know your still somewhat new here, and I didn't get a chance to introduce myself before. I am known around here to some degree, and love all FF games and movies. I am loyal to my friends, I am very nice, and I don't judge anyone. You can tell me anything, no subject is off the table. Feel free to add me as a friend or as a contact if you wish. If you have any questions, just send me a VM or PM. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts in the future as you build yourself up here. Anyway, happy posting ~Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15