Conversation Between noxious.sunshine and Clint

15 Visitor Messages

1. Yes- I doubt anyone would be killed, but it's risking heavy prison time. I managed to get my bf to tell me things while we were drunk one night.. I have this obsession with wanting to know thigns like that. I would never repeat any of it, I just want to know. Really bad.... You know?

My dad was in Vietnam- he did transport for Special Ops/Green Berets or whatever. Whatever he did then helped him get cleared for high-security transport really quickly with Landstar Ranger.
  2. Security risk? That sounds serious. That's like my uncle who was in the CIA. He said he couldn't give out any information that he learned while in the organization, because if news got out that certain things leaked, they would kill him.

And yep! Though the Marilyn and JFK relation in my instance is completely coincidence. I think Marilyn cheated on her first husband, the one my girlfriend is related to, before she started banging JFK, and that's why they got divorced. She wasn't very faithful of a woman. She had like three or four husbands, but in all honesty, she's the kind of person who probably shouldn't have even bothered.
  3. OMG- are you serious? Marilyn and JFK relations are epic to the fullest... It makes me think of that song- "National Anthem" by Lana Del Ray. The video is excellent. Marilyn effed with JFK, didn't she?

I vaguely remember Kris being in that movie "Convoy" - based off of the truck driving song by CW McCall. It's been ages since I've seen it, but the song is one of my ultimate faves- it's been covered by Red Sovine (LOVE HIM), Josh Turner, and a couple of other people over the years.

My boyfriend- his Grandfather is the cousin of former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos- and of course Imelda Marcos- "The Shoe Lady".

I actually have like more tidbits about some things that involve my boyfriend and his time spent in the Army, but I can't talk about them here because of the security risk.
  4. You don't see Kris Kristofferson that much anymore in anything. I always thought he was good. And blood related to Loretta Lynne. That's pretty awesome.

My girlfriend's grandfather's uncle was the first husband of Marilyn Monroe. I always thought that was cool. Though she cheated on him, so apparently she was a pig. Also, my uncle was JFK's secret service agent.
  5. I know! I remember that craptastic movie! Apparently the mothman is an Ohio legend- which I didn't know until recently.

I'm not related to Richard Gere, but I -am- somehow distantly related to Kris Kristofferson and Loretta Lynne (she was my grandmother's cousin)
  6. That's weird. That movie showed the Silver Bridge Collapse. Are you related in any way to Richard Gere?
  7. Rofl nope. Would be cool though.
  8. Was your family featured in the Mothman Prophesy?
  9. I'm sorry to hear about your mom.

I've been good. Working a lot. Keeping myself busy. But I never once resorted to prostitution. I'm proud of that. I did sell a little bit of crack, but I was a nice crack dealer.

You know, pleasantries while making a deal. "Hey, how are you? How's your day? You wanna buy some crack?"
  10. haha. Ive been busy-ish. Had to take care of my dad for a little while after my mom died and just moved to NYC 2 weeks ago . Trying to find a job now. wooo!

How about you??
  11. I was taking my usual 3:00 siesta, and I sort of fell into a coma for three months. It's very nice to be awake again.

How have you been? Keeping up with the Kardashians?
  12. You nerd! You haven't been around in awhile! Kinda missed your awesome posts lol
  13. O.O!!! I got accepted!

I just wanna thank God (not really) and my daughter and my parents for making me the most awesome person evar!
    And thank you to all the little people I had to step on, to get here!
  14. You seem like a pretty cool person. Welcome to my group!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15