Conversation Between noxious.sunshine and Taco-Calamitous

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Woman is like a term of endearment or an accusation for me. I'm not sure which. :3

Sounds likes lots of fun lady! Hope you're feeling okay this morning, haha. You are very welcome <3
  2. lmao you say "WOMAN" like I'm just now turning 18.

Screw you.

jk jk, boo. <3 I'm getting trashed tonight and hanging out with my dad and watching movies.. Tomorrow night, my sister & little girl are coming over for cake & dinner and she's gonna be with us all weekend. I'm super excited..

Thanks again! You're awesome!
  3. Hey, happy birthday WOMAN. What are you gonna do to celebrate? You do a good job!
  4. Well that sucks. I hope you come back soon.
  5. Actually. ... I don't think I will stay. Sorry, but I can't co-exist in a forum with someone like him.

Everyone claims he's a great guy, but he's done nothing in the way of being nice to me. He's insulted my intelligence and says that -I'm- the one to blame.
  6. Thanks, Tel.

That really means a lot. Just like the last time.
  7. Good, glad to hear it :3 You are above it!
  8. I thought about it. for the second time.

I'm not though. I just don't get why he's getting all bent out of shape when he started the whole thing to begin with. It's stupid. There was no need for any of it to have happened at all. But whatever. XD I'm over it and I'm not gonna focus on the situation anymore.
  9. I was worried you left for a second there. That'd be lame.
  10. Yeah. I know. It's just annoying and stupid.
  11. Just ignore him. It's obviously not helping anything to talk to him, and it's not worth the time. Focus on talking about fun stuff!
  12. lol I'm much better than that listener. ;p

Eh... I have a messed up view on Christianity, Spiritualism, and probably the Bible. It's a long story, but let's just say... Don't ever ask me to go to Church or try to "Save Me". It's also a topic I won't discuss with other people because I know it can turn into a really heated argument.

But for something different, Enrique's Journey by Sonia Nazario is excellent - and it's a true story. I've actually emailed the author and gotten a response. She was really sweet. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbra Kingsolver (I may have gotten the spelling wrong) is really good as well and "Coyotes" by Ted Conniver (another true story). Fantasy wise, Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Dragonriders of Pern (there's around 30 books in the series), and I'm sure there are more.

But you know what!?

The gang is down to fight, yeah.
  13. In all honesty, I haven't been reading as much as I used to. Earlier this year/the end of last year I read "The Stand" for the first time, and a book called "Forbidden" whose sequel I got for Christmas but I've yet to finish. Recently, my friend talked me into getting "Healing The Masculine Soul" off amazon as a way to introspect what kind of man I am, how I can improve, etc, but that's mostly been sitting around too. Plan to read more of it tonight. (Honestly though, it and the Bible Study and church thing I've been going to only remind me how far I've fallen from where I used to be spiritually.) My favorite books are Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and stuff like that, though.

Are you as good a listener as THIS listener?!
  14. But yes, I will give you that one. I -do- "talk" a lot. But I'm also a good listener. ;p
  15. lmao I read lots of books! I love them! With all my heart! I'm especially addicted to eBooks... Even though it's the same. I just love having the handiness of being able to read on my phone whenever I'm bored or whatever. ^_^

What books do -you- like? Hmmmmm?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast