Conversation Between lovehearty42 and Michael Swayne

6 Visitor Messages

1. How are liking the forums? Is there anything you need help with? With these recent changes to the forum, it may be a little confusing.
  2. See, FFXIII-2 seems like a cheap rip-off of Chrono Trigger to me. However, rather than just having an interesting story with time travel as a part of, the time travel became a gimmick rather than a neat idea. That, and the gameplay is FAR too similar to FFXIII. There are a few tweaks, but not enough to say "Wow, I feel like I'm playing a different game." And the cutscenes seem kind of forced. Every once in a while, there's a good one, but most of the time the characters seem expressionless and like they're staring off into space rather than talking to each other. Unfortunately, the only redeeming quality is the graphics, and even those aren't a big advancement over FFXIII.
  3. I don't like the game for the clothes, but for the job system. I prefer X-2's system to that of Final Fantasy V. Mainly because you could change jobs during battle. The story of X-2 was nice as well. It brought closure about a lot of things that X lacked.

I haven't played XIII-2 yet. I have heard that it was odd from several people, which puts me off from playing it.
  4. You dirty misogynist! Liking girls in skimpy outfits! Shame on you! lol

Once I got past the girly-girl cheese, I found that FFX-2 had a really cool gameplay set-up, and some interesting jobs. The job system was very unique to the series... and I think it was a logical sequal to FFX as far as the story is concerned. It really brings that sad ending of FFX full circle, whereas FFXIII and XIII-2 were really just kind of... weird.
  5. I read your Adoption post, and I would be happy to be your Adopter. From your post, it said you have played a majority of the games. Which one is your favorite and why? EDIT: I just read some of your About Me section. You like X-2! I love that one! I am probably one of the few guys that like it for a reason other than seeing three women in skimpy outfits.

If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask.
  6. I was asked by Freya to leave you a visitor message.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6