Conversation Between Lacquer Head and Clint

14 Visitor Messages

1. You can count on me sir, I'll be catching up on the executions and repair of the torture chambers.
  2. Headmaster, I am taking a leave of absence for a week or two. Make sure operations at our academy continue to run smoothly. If you fail me, I will break my legs and blame you.
  3. Then it will be so. I will make the announcement.
  4. I would be more than honored my lord
  5. How would you like a promotion? You are assistant headmaster of the GDEAA. I am taking the position of Messiah. Would you like to officially become the new Headmaster? I believe you deserve it.
  6. Why thank you. I tend to enjoy other people appreciating my work, especially since I love hearing myself praised. Outlaw Josey Wales is one of my personal favorites, and I'm glad you enjoy it. If you haven't seen it, you should check out Pale Rider. That's another good one.
  7. Just dropping by to let you know, I'm watching your amazing work in the movie "The Outlaw Josey Wales" and, as usual, your work is just mind blowing. Thank you for sharing your greatness with us all Mr. Eastwood.
  8. Awesome signatures are my...signature
  9. The picture in your signature is awesome. I just thought I'd compliment you on that.
  10. lol sorry, I tend to be less than shy with my views >.>
  11. Alright, I get that, I suppose. I see your point. I'll admit that I was partially wrong on the matter. No big deal.
  12. Oh, that and not all pedophiles rape children and not all child molesters are pedophiles. etc etc
  13. heh thanks, I tend to enjoy debate threads...til they get filled with trolls. But I've mainly read many many personal accounts and had plenty of conversations with pedophiles and zoophiles and stuff, what most people don't realize is that they are just like normal people. If a pedophile has sex with a child, it doesn't matter what their sexual desires are, they are just rapists. Obviously there are the rare circumstances that a child enjoys it and all that, but it's still pure delusion and they would rape a woman if they weren't into kids. As for bestiality, I really don't care. If people can harvest and kill animals, how is some one banging one any worse lol I mean, I still find it to be rape since animals don't have the ability to consent, but yeah...

My views on the matter \o/
  14. I don't completely agree with your explanation of zoophilia and pedophilia vs. bestiality and child molestation, but thank you for not being a douche about it, like some people would.

I would argue that zoophilia and pedophilia go directly hand in hand with bestiality and child molestation, but overall I agree with your statement. It's truth.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14