Conversation Between pixergirl and Catalana

9 Visitor Messages

1. I'm 16 ^^ Yeah I rocked this time And yes all the students looked at me like that ==> O.ô
    If one day you see me wearing a skirt or a dress in my town ... then pigs will fly ! I always wear jeans and trainers ( never wore short-shoes on my all life lmao ) !! And I have some friends of mine who are boys yeah We are the saaaame~ ^^
    Pooor barbie ... she isn't guilty for being blond and stupid ... plus she has a big CV ! She did all the jobs of the world xDDDD Ahhh I only have one pink short in my wardrobe ... well I don't have a wardrobe ^^' just a long shelf where I " put them away " ( I try ) !
  2. lol
    your class? how old are you? (niiiice!! conquistadors rooockkk! xD and no one did or said anything wtbleeeeeeeppp??? lol)
    if that makes you a tomboy, then i am definitely a tomboy!
    i like to wear pants more often than skirts and almost most of the time i hang out with boys instead of girls (weiiiirdddd!!)
    also used to rip heads off Barbie Dolls when i was a kid hahaha.
  3. Nobody ! Why are you talking abouuuuuuuuut maniac ????? O.O xDDDD hahahaa
    Well, i'm the only one who have " balls " in my class sometimes ( I walked through all my high school dressed like a conquistador with the helmet, a sword, a cape and all for a play xD I was so ... hum ... beautiful ? lol The others didn't do anything : OMG so shamelesssssssssss pfff ***** ! ) : everyone in the schoolyard were " Who is this crazy ? Did she escape a mental home O.ô " hahaha !!
    Plus I never tidy up my room ... never take a lot of time in the bathroom the morning etc ...
    You too ? Tell me what !!!
  4. whaaaaaaat?
    maniac? hunh?!?! who mentioned maniacs here? hhahhahhaha.
    ah. a fellow somewhat-tomboy! yay join the club! what makes YOU tomboyesque? :}
  5. My mess ... I'm not very maniac --' Dahhh a little tomboy ... lazy tomboy xP
  6. your mess? what mess? haha i'm good.
  7. Good thank u
    I have to tidy up my mess but it's okay lol
    And you ?
  8. heyyyyyyyy there how's it goin?
  9. hello
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9