Conversation Between pixergirl and Cyanist

38 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Ooogh, I think that happened to a couple parent words in Japan. They were so busy playing World of Wordcraft that their liddo baby word became sick.
  2. Never mind, scratch that movie idea. NEW MOVIE: After being told her food tasted of old shoes, confused and morally confused chef Cyan totters out onto the littered streets and meets a family of homeless people. *next installment coming soon*

Oh, what does a drunkard know about rock music anyway? why is HE suddenly the authority?

FINEZZZZ!

Ogh, well, nothing huge, just a minor agreement that I'd get any moneyz off zee top.

Um, what were we talking about? (just kidding) Don't hold yer breath< I'm awake now, and I know it's ridiculous to turn oneself in before they've taken full advantage of the sitch. I want a million dollars and a helicopter.

I can totally pictures him in peter pan garb. It's the haircut, I tell you!

I think he was just referring to him as in his personality, the faces he makes when annoyed/puzzled, so forth...

Christopher Walken has this funny voice that just creeps me out.

I meant short as in the 'quick-read' sort of 'short', but now you've reminded me, I think I should grow up some.

Highlander II: the quickening, you mean. The first one was so much better. And, no, I won't tell saio, but I've already told him about his lovely teeth.
  3. newborn baby words???? ahahaha. that's hilarious. we should swaddle the little words up and feed them plenty so they don't get sick and mutate and stuff... cuz we would not want that. no we would not.
  4. ...like....ew. (ninjas and snot??? whaaaaaaa???)

he said it was ahem crud. and alternative music was better.

Okya? sounds like Okra...kind of...mmmmm okra.....good. you get that help. i'm behind you 100%. i believe in youuuuuuuuuuuu @-@

yeah. like i was sooooo shocked when i heard about that. like seriously! who DOES that? just reandomly pays off peoples' debts left and right. i'm starting to feel a leetle bit pairanoid (so many mispells! ha! ha! take that! ha!)...altho now i have to wonder what it was you were going to ask of me? hrmmmmm O_o

yes! (victory dance!) always better to know oneself as they say, right? i'll be waiting for the opportune moment. just you see.

hhhhhhhh (laughter so hilarious it doesn't even have "a"s)
    i wasn't even referring to his looks! just him being younger and stuff....but loooooool you are right! uncanny resemblance! mhahahahha!

yeah...just a teeny tiny tad....but more of a resemblance than John Travolta,.,,,ulkgh >_<

aha. just talking about Christopher Walken in general. yesss, i-i think-i think yesss, he is quite creepy...

short and good are some of your favorite words? i can understand "good", but "short??" lol "short people have....no reason to liiiiiive" i'm so angry at that guy who sang that. what a jerk. short people have every reason to live.... i think @_@
    oh poor saio. i'm sure he'll be only too willing to cooperate :}

mine? ha! they're al bucky and goofy lookin! muhahhaha. not at all shiny!
    yes. yes i think saio's are....soooooooo .....purdddyyyyyy eeeeehehehehe. i hope he never finds out i said that tho. he's quite surly when it comes to his "rugged good lucks" or whatever.
    worms aren't half as entertaining as Highlander. :} snort.
  5. They do. I think we should set up a word-limiter thing. We'll send out pamphlets on safe word contraction and how to care for newborn baby words.
  6. Okay... But can't you just SEE the bad guy coming downstairs from his veranda bedroom and noticing that horrific stuff? Immediately he knows it is the work of an infiltrator. But it is too late, because I'm already behind him, muahahaha!

Heheh, what'd he SAY about modern rock music?

Okya, (yeah, I just misspelled okay just to sound cool, take that!) I will get help on that traumatizing thang. (that was totally on purpose too, yo) realization is half the cure *hic*

Durn, it appears the debt has already been paid, thereby rendering this subject moot, utter MOOT, I say! Bother!

Ah, yes, of course. I should know all forms of myself just in case I forget who I am... Okayz, I'll come in peaceably. But not now, I'm faa too tawed *yawn*

Laugh Out Out Out Loud! Haaaaaeeeehaaaa! He DOES look vaguely like Peter Pan! How could I not have noticed up until now?

A leetle, just the eyebrows, really.

Any movie with Christopher Walken, but If I was referring specifically to a movie...maybe Batman, or Envy...

Short but good, two of my favorite words. I SHOULD check 'em out. I'll bother Saio.

No, zey ain't! They're positively annoying in their shiny-nesses. What about yOURS, missy? Ogh, whataboutsaio's BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! AND STRAIGHT! I think I'll just go crawl into a hole and gaze upon worms for a while, or something...
  7. vampire is on the horizon. i can see it now.

woah. is it just me or do our messages keep groooowing everytime we post a new one???
  8. ...thick. shiny. snot. she says.
    ohkaaaaaaaaaay. take that stuff someplace else now y'hear?

eheheh. Social Code. that's funny. that's hilarious. i don't know why. (maybe because i was just talking to drunk guy about modern rock music?)

Traumatizing can be addictive i hear. you really should get help with that b4 it's too late. and yes i did just abbreviate "before" into "b4" purely for the purpose of saving time on typing, but since i just used a whole paragraph to explain myself it ended up costing me more time then i expected. yes. like. yess i think-i think soooo O_o

lol sleazy guys in bowler hats? collections? sure! that sounds great!! just so long as the mob ain't notified yah? what services would those be? you want me to hook you up with some-ahem- donuts?-ahem- ?

well Mr. Jaws, because someday perhaps you might want to know how radically your appearance could change with the mere application of a flat iron?

....What??? Edward?? when did he come into this conversation? Edward is awesome btw, all hands down. Jacob, please return to Neverland and do some growing up for a while before attempting to come within my line of vision.

...wait. what? oh. oh. OOOOoOOOh. right. we were actually talking about the casting for the "family" movie. riiiiight. aha. (uncomfortably awkward moment of silence....then-) yes yes. i think he would do better to play the Elder brother tho. they certainly look alike!

...wait. Christopher Walken's twang? which movie would you be referring to there?

AFTER you're done because you read faster than me and tend to be more critical of things. that way once you're done and i only get so far thru it b4 (that 4 again<~) it needs to be returned, you can just tell me how it ended horribly and how bad it stunk (As opposed to if the situation were opposite, whereas i'd be telling you how sparkly and beautiful the book was and how awesome and amazing oooooh woooooahhh it was which would not help anyone at all. least of all you. i most certainly don't want to be in the traumatizing shoes. no thank you).
    what kind of oldies would you be referring to? oh my gosh did you read the Great Gatsby yet? that was really good. so was One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
    like duuuude you have to readz them. they're really short but. good.

eheheh. i think you made your point. you are COMMITTED to the role. yeahhhhh.
    heh. if you were comparing your teeth to Jacob's, maybe. but otherwise they are shiny and purty ^_^
  9. Keanu Reeves is welcome to the world of aliens. If you hadn't noticed, he, too has pale skin. (hark, do I foretell a vampire role in future?)
  10. "Gee, King Kai, I feel so dumb - woohoo!" Agh, actually, high tech stuffs like a paste that when rubbed on a wall, for instance, looks exactly like thick shiny snot.

Yeah *scritch scratch* we must honor the social code.

Terribly sorry, perhaps I should stop traumatizing people...But it's so FUN!

Ooook! 30-something! I should set up a foundation, invite hordes of snazzy-dressed rich people and we'll all make donations to your cause. I shall, of course, require a small fee for my services *slurp*

tell, me, Mr. Bond, WHY should I EVER feel inclined to find out what my hair would look like in different textures?

Well, if we're just talking hair here, why not just go with Edward? (Or is he too shy?)

T'would also explain his pale complexion, which was my original point, but whatev. I'm also perplexed by his creepy voice. Is that supposed to frighten me, cuz I'm more freaked out by Christopher Walken's twang.

Why AFTER I'm done? that could take ages. Ages that we don't have.You should read it, tell me what you thought and we'll both - Y'know what? Never mind. I'm think I'm finally ready to start reading another book. I'm just not sure it should be modern. I'm more inclined toward oldies.

I dunno, maybe I was exerting my energies toward proving my loyalty to the role? FYI, my teeth aren't as shiny as some... grargh, teh self-doubtedness! I should ban that from my brain...
  11. you're right. Keanu Reeves is a terrible Alien. he should stick to Chosen Ones and potato headed electric guitarists... (U_u)
  12. high tech stuffs movie whaaaaa? ok i officially had to go back thru our messages just to remember what on earth we were talking about there...jeewhizzz. what kind of high tech stuffs may i ask?

haha. that's true. it takes a bit of effort don't it? not to scare people away too soon. till then you must only be your "socially acceptable" self.

dude. you just killed the whole concept of the numerous "oooooo"s. i think you may have even traumatized me a little O_o

yeah. i'm pretty much banned :/ a 30 somethin dollar fine will do that to you....

(the eyes of a potato??? for realllzzzz???? epiccc..)
    no problem. i'll set yu straight any day of the week. twice on sundays if i must U_U...also speaking of straight things, i still have my hair straightener if you're ever interested *hint* hint*

Whatiahoot, indeed. I thought that would blow you away (altho it was more the hair that i made the made the connection by....wahehehehhe, whatiahoot, that's just hilarious...)

Christian bale? in a mummy casket? i wouldn't be surprised. it would explain the creepo voice in the Batman and Terminator movies :}

yeah, you and me too. i had to rent my most recent books on Saio's card-- those were mostly cheesy romances and um self-help books tho, so i'm not sure if that's a good thing....poor Saio, i hope the CIA never have reason to look into his private affairs...they'd find my horrid Romance books...the horrorrrzzz
    I wanted to read those actually! the hunger games i mean, but i never got around to it. you should have "someone" order it from the library and i can read it after you're done with it

yeah. totally, your teeth are too shiny and beautiful to be goin' around kissing random guns. ulgh. what could you have been thinking???
  13. Have you SEEN that alien movie with Keanu Reeves? He's incapable of meanness! It's just not alien, dude!
  14. It's okay, I don't really HAVE muscles, so it'll be more of a me relying on high-tech stuffs movie.

Har har har. Welp, the thing they forgot to mention in that sentence is that it takes an awful long time to find people who matter, and it's best not to scare them away early on.

I see. Why don't we just extend the centers of every word? Instead of "pop" it'll be... never mind.

Yeah, that, or you're banned from the library.

I was beginning to wonder what real food was (dramatic shadows over Cyan's profile as she stares into the eyes of a potato), thanks for setting me straight.

Whoa! James Franco? Whatiahoot? I can totally picture that grin (mesmerizing)

Well, you'll notice those kiddy pants look a tad stretchy on him, and all his friends are shorter, so, yeah. I'd say 20-ish. Tis, true, though, that his face is very well preserved for his age. Has he been living in a mummy casket?

Yup, I read that one! Totally I should rent more books. Somebody recommended "hunger games" You know that one?

Gun-kissing, well, duh! I think I'll need some rattier teeth, tho.
  15. humans cannn be mean. however, i don't know if that's proof enough of House's humanity.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 38
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast