Conversation Between pixergirl and Rowan

11 Visitor Messages

1. Hows the x files going? Im re watching it and im upto season 4!
  2. disgaea? never heard of it before? what's it about? woah, you have a lot of systems, a lot of handhelds haha, you on the go a lot of the time?
    keeping your mind active? you ever play brain age or smartbomb or tetris? those games are so addicting... O_O haha (<~ personal experience talking)
    religion and atheism? really? that's pretty cool! so have you discovered any of those reasons then? why people believe what they do, i mean? i love psychology, it's so intriguing, in't it? like the things the human mind is capable of...like woah. i was just reading about people with PTSD, really interesting. what kinds of myths and legends have you been learning about?
    yays! a fellow guitarist! i bet you play better than me haha. we haven't actually named it yet. any suggestions? i like the sound of Chronic Stop and Fuzz Factor XP
    mostly we do covers but as soon as we have enough original stuff together we'll start doing some recording.
    handwriting analysis is pretty cool actually (or i think so) you can use it to basically analyze peoples handwriting to determine what type of personality they have and stuff. i only know a little so far but it's all pretty fascinating.
  3. I mostly enjoy RPG games, im currently plaything through disgaea: absense of detention on ps vita and its great. I have pspGO, psp1002, psVITA, PSX, PS2, PS3, GBC, GBA and a high-end computer. I play game a lot, I really enjoy them and like knowing that they are keeping my mind active. I love learning about religion and atheism and why people believe what they do, which could also by a form of psychology. Human behaviour is interesting, also past history and seperating fact from fantasy. Myths and legends are also something I'm really interested in. I play guitar also, but not as much as I used to. Whats your band called? Will you record any songs soon? I dont know anything about handwriting analysis, sorry. Whats it about?
  4. cool. what kind of games do you like, and which consoles do you own?
    wow. a hunger for knowledge, i love that. sometimes i'm the same way, trying to learn way more than i need to know just to get by and all that.
    what kind of stuff do you like to research?
    i'm a bit of a bookworm, love to read. i also play guitar and sing (just joined a band actually, so quite excited about that). most of my time these days tho is spent zoning out with my music and watching movies. do you know anything about handwriting analysis? i just got this "For Dummies" book on it and it really is quite intriguing stuff O_O
  5. Well if im not watching tv, Im playing some game on some sort of console. I have a lot of study that im doing as well in I.T. Sometimes I feel like I need to know things so I research on a lot of different topics and do a lot of reading. What about yourself?
  6. wow. i haven't even heard of most of those shows (i looove criminal minds! CM ftw!)
    you've never seen Bones, or Dexter? those aren't half bad :}
    so what do you do with most of your time if you don't watch a lot of tv?
  7. I've watched all the inbetweeners, currently watching game of thrones, i also enjoy criminal minds. There are other shows like The I.T crowd and certain VH1 shows like rock of love, but nothing else really.
  8. ahahhaha. thnx. I'll try not to OD on the awesomeness to come (no guarantees tho)
    what other shows you like to watch?
  9. It gets really good. I dont want to spoil anything for you so I'm not going to go into details.
  10. i knooooow, RIGHT?! i just started watching the second season. O. M. Gggggg Krycek (is that how you spell it??) is sooo evil O_O
  11. I love X-files!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11