Conversation Between Joxsjua and Cyanist

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Oh, schoolwork, I won't ask about it then (for my sake, not yours, I had some traumatizing experiences)
    Aw, while away, I guess every time I think of the forums, I'll just draw another sketch, so it won't be entirely unproductive.
    Funny video.
    If I tried that on Beelzebub, tho, I'd have twice the scratches I do now. We took in another stray, he's THE WORST BEHAVED KITTEN I've ever had to deal with. Just recently he gave me a two-inch scar along my knuckle (my drawing hand, to boot).
  2. Exams this and last week for me. Nothing special just trying to relax and enjoy myself and hanging with friends I haven't seen in almost 2 years. Hope you're not going to be away for too long or you at the very least enjoy your away time. If rabbit mittens are anything like kitten mittens then I can imagine those fluff-balls were stealthy. Kitten Mittens - YouTube
  3. Wuz I? It's all such a blur to me. I think I might've been abducted by a gang of rabbits with white mittens...
    No, my life's going off track and I'll have to leave again in a few days. But how're things on your end?
  4. Hey thanks. Long time indeed, you were gone for like 2 months there. Everything going alright? Hope to hear more from you =)
  5. Hello again! Ooh, I love your Profile Pic. So hilarious!
    How've you been lately?
  6. Oh, man. So, the system won't work at ALL with red ring? I can literally see heat waves emanating from your frustration at the manufacturers. They should give expensive systems longer warranties standard, if you ask me.
    That's sort of what happened to my brother. He bought a PS3 (one of the earlier versions where the design was done wrong) Something about the hard drive getting cooked without the use of an extra cooling unit. My brother did not realize he needed one until too late. His hard drive is now fried "corrupted" so says the system. It would cost him a lot to get it replaced, so he's basically shoved the unit into storage and refuses to speak of it. He says it "killed his faith in modern gaming"
    Hmm, I guess I could do that, but with my slow internet speed, I've been banned from downloading anything. I'll wait until I get the upgraded Internet speed connection. I'll clue you in when I do, though, thanks for the info.
    New subject: I wrote a scathing review for Kingdom Hearts, but am prevented from posting it because the review forums are (apparently) strictly guarded. One actually needs an administrator's permission to post a thread there! Now I'm just trying to get up the nerve to approach one on the subject, while wondering if I want the repercussions of insulting the game of so many fawning fans... What's the worst they could do, I wonder?
  7. Red ring of death is a common default for Xbox owners. To my knowledge there are 7 different reasons for it happening some if not all are caused from the manufacture glue loses it bond and hardware moves a lil bit. I'm not positive if they have fixed the drama entirely but my Xbox was a 5th+ generation and I payed $450 so they're dead to me for a good 5 more years.
    If you want to PC game your best bet is to get a "Steam" account. Just Google Steam and download it for free(it's like a 4MB d/l.
    Your next mission if you choose to accept it: watch the weekly and daily sales for games but refrain from spending anything until the week that we call 4th of July. There are 7 days in this week where U will be able to purchase games for insane prices(shit is intense.) You'll get brand new games for 50% off or a huge bundle for dirt cheap. ...During the X-mas bundle I got Skyrim for $40 ....4th of July week you are going to melt, I won't bother you you with the superficial PM crap; Let me know when you get Steam and I'll give you my handle.
    There are also a lot of free games if you never to want to buy anything so it's a win-win MSN-style app without the video chat option available.
  8. Yeah, I suppose it was easy for experienced RPG'ers. (I really expected more from Sephiroth)
    What on lofty earth is red-ring? (I don't own an XBOX...yet )
    What a self-sacrificing friend. He's already endeared to the viewers. Our unified hearts and gamer salutes go out to his banned self.
    I have a PC, but no good games for it. If I were in the market, what would you suggest?
  9. Yeah I played Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 and all I could think of the whole way through was "This is an rpg built for people who have never RPG'd before." Easy and boring, I'm in the same boat though I got a lot of PS2 games and an XBOX elite that got red-ring within a yr and a half. Not to enthusiastic about getting it fixed. My buddy in college modded it for me and got banned from LIVE. Well worth it though with about 50 games for only the cost of burnable DVDs. I dread the thught of paying $8.99-15 to play with an online community on top of my internet bill. The only downside is console exclusives. PC for life!
  10. If you define new as 'modern games' then, no. I have my PS2, and a backlog of boring games for it. I'm finally done playing 'Kingdom Hearts' (I was so relieved) but have now been forced into starting 'KH re:com.' The controls are drastically different! They use this kooky card system. I'm still getting used to it, but so far it annoys me. The story is basically the trio (Sora, Donald, that annoying Goofy) enter a castle and suddenly start suffering from memory loss. *oogh, it's awful!*
    Have you heard of the pain that is KH?
  11. I'm good, ty. What's the hap hap with you? Struggling so hard to find a game to buy; it's either got to be indie or disc copy cause my internet d/l speed is literally 13 kb/sec That's what you get for living in shity internet area.
    Max Payne was looking kinda hot but if it's hot reviews and I can't even play the multi-player, makes me feel the void.
    Anything new with you?
  12. Hey, how are ya?
  13. Haha, that's funny about the dog/cat thing. I was afraid you'd say the vet had it tattooed or something.
    Yeah, that does seem right, of course, I've got another cat who lets strangers touch her without appearing to mind.
    He was pretty affectionate today, so I guess he's just trying to communicate that he hates his current name. Today I petted him a little and called him several different names, trying to find one that he listens to, including SamSam, DeeDee, and TaTa, so far, he responds to PingPing, but it's not exactly something that rolls off one's tongue. I'll have to work on it.
  14. Dogs need attention 24/7, has to be by your side all the time, while a cat is like w/e and normal doesn't sweat the small stuff. There's a saying inscribed on my veterinarian's wall "dog's have owners, cats have staff." With this lil guy it sounds like he doesn't have full trust in you yet. He's looking for an action from you that will make he admire you is all. Ever notice how cats don't go near the squealing lady with the high pitched voice trying to gain affection all the time? They view it an as insult, a cat will cling to the most to the most quite person in the room because for them it show's most dominance. Don't get me wrong, if your a complete jerk and avoid cats they wont like you more but get on the ground and crawl around maybe when he gets into that weird state(gotta switch up your behavioral tactics). He might display to you what he's trying to communicate.
  15. He doesn't like hugs. He's always struggling to get free, lazily walk away from whoever held him, sit down and yowl at the person from that safe distance while they call his name in vain. I'm thinking of renaming him, but I need a good one that he'll respond to.
    I wouldn't know about that dog comment, I've never owned one for long.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast