Conversation Between Joxsjua and Rowan

6 Visitor Messages

1. Yes, she is a bit of a looker isnt she. I much preffered the way she looked in the first seasons of BBT though. I liked her straight fringe. Did you know she was actually dating lenoard in real life during the first few seasons? Then they broke up, much like how they played it out in the scripts. How awkward must that be to act out what happened to them in reality. I bet there would be a lot of tension there.
  2. you regularly watch "Big Bang Theory" tv show? If there's one silly blonde to ever associate them self with a few physicists ..it is Cuoco! ...Recognize.
  3. haha cheers for that. Yeah nothing special about being 22, got a lot of mates though that make it special. Thanks bud!
  4. Just got the word that it's your B-day! Unfortunately after 21 birthdays aren't that special so this is a reminder to strut like a boss everyday!! Have a great day man and enjoy life
  5. Thanks for the heads up, I may have bought it otherwise. Im playing through children of mana at the moment, and its pretty good so far. Similar to chrono trigger, but more of a dungeon crawl. I have have a few other games im yet to play yet, ill let you know as soon as I do. One is called "999" and the other is "golden sun: dark dawn", I played the other golden sun titles on GBA and they were fantastic.
  6. Maybe you'd like to share DS titles. I've literally been playing DS for about 3 days now but maybe we share the same likes in gaming. I've got 3 FF titles so far: 4 heros of light, FF3, and the chocobo tales one although I warn you, stay away from chocobo tale. I read reviews that it was going to be a card game style like 'Magic' almost but an hour into the game and it's mostly mini-games you have to repeat(do not like.) Any suggestions for DS? They game I've gotten into the most so far was Zelda: phantom hourglass. DQ9 is huge, cool opening screen after you give the Yggdrasil tree those items, but I recently just re-played through DQ8 on PS2 so I'ma take a lil break from that.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6