Conversation Between Joxsjua and Clint

4 Visitor Messages

1. What up kid?! What you know about that kid? You're in for a treat when you watch those "house party" movies starring Kid 'n Play, kid. You kidding me!? DOW down, NASDAQ down, SWAG up kid. Bye.
    No, WAIT! Kindergartner cop was an odd movie.. just joshing, little sarcasm.

That was fun. See, you can make anything as good or crappy as you want. I think, as a kid, I saw that in the commercials. And I felt that these commercials were brain washing other kids, and that's what pissed me off.
    I felt that it was just manipulating other kids to think what ever they wanted them to think. The whole "signature, with A book of facts stick-drawing" is almost an act of desperation just trying to get through the point that I am better and using any tactics I can.

Almost like me trying to stand up for my good friend whom I've known since he was 12 and I was a sophomore.. God, I love how evolution works!

got his flow sponsorship when he moved from Montana.
  2. He does this with everybody. Just ignore him. He always acts like a little bitch. The only reason I'm getting involved with that thread is because he keeps refusing to shut the hell up. Otherwise, I don't bother with that douche. He's a worthless piece of shit.
  3. At least with me, Ass hat thinks he can make a new guy submit to him. I already have no worth or pull here. I might as well take him down with me. Know one else seems to think eating a hater is necessary.
  4. He has to shut up eventually. Don't worry about it. Soon he'll realize how retarded he's being.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4