Conversation Between Catalana and Cyanist

47 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I can't stand coca cola. I do like root beer...with a dollop of vanilla ice cream Hmm, I like peppermint tea. and sometimes I like red zinger flavor.
    You just picked something off the web just cuz it was cute? haha XD
    So you've seen Black Butler too? That's a magical coincidence...
    That's okay, I guess we'll catch up later. I guess school is getting tough, huh?
    Yeah, he's had trouble with fire from a young age, poor little monster. XD
    Ah, such a pretty language
    Okidoke! Don't worry about it, we'll talk later!
  2. I like coca cola or other drinks like it but I like tea too <3
    Ahhh you watched spy MV x) Yeah, me too haha I don't understand anything ! Yeah some dances are hard ( like ukiss with neverland ) but some are funny like the ones of SuJu !
    Me too, I would love trying some spicy foods and dishes from Korea.
    They hit me gently, happily !!! hahah x)
    I don't know, I found it on the web and it was so cuuuute so I took it but dunno where it's from.
    Yeah, I love your new avatar Like Ciel, it must be why x)
    School loves me too much, I have too many homework that I don't have the time to connect here... sorry =_=
    Hahahaha your cooking is exactly like mine ! hahaah mean sis ! How can you laugh at your bro ? I would have done the same things as you : laughed a lot... then become normal... and then killed him ! x)
    Okay.... the " end of the story " made me laugh !
    Well the sound " seine " is like " sai " from " said " and " ne " exactly ^.^ Sign... well we pronounce the noun " cygne " like " sign "
    Thank you thank you for the song~ <3 and sorry for the absence again...

3. Hmm. Coffee makes me weird, too. I drink a lot of tea, though. So, what is your favorite drink?
    I checked out a Super Junior music video yesterday (of course I didn't understand a word, other than S.P.Y.) Their dancing moves made me laugh. I should try out some Korean food - I love spicey stuff (as long as it's served with cold milk)
    Yeah, I guess some people take it pretty seriously, but hitting people? =_='
    I had no idea Ciel's name meant sky. I should get a bigger avatar so I can see him more clearly. btw, I was wondering what your avatar is from.
    Hey! I make mistakes in cooking all the time! (I DID try to make orange chicken using tampico instead of orange juice X*) My brother set something of fire once. He tried to make a chocolate cake. XD It burnt in the oven. I was away from home and when I got back I found a jet black disk in a pan with a white peak of powder in the very center. Later he told me what happened: When he checked on it, it was on fire, so he looked around for the baking soda, grabbed laundry detergent instead, and poured that on it It was mean of me, but I laughed very hard.
    I'm never singing. End of story. <_<'
    You didn't? I thought the Seine was pronounced Sign! (silly me) :*
    Ah! I'll go check that one out. Here's another one from Dr Horrible's sing along blog: Dr. Horrible: Laundry Day - YouTube
  4. Yeah... I'm a poor thing x) When you're saying that I feel like you're tapping on my head and saying " that's a poor little baby girl we have here O.O " Hahaha I'm dead laughing each time x)
    No I don't drink coffee : it's not so yummy >.< haha I stress a lot so I'm afraid that if I drink coffee, I will be unbearable x)
    I don't watch a lot of film :S Thank you ^^ They sing in Korean : they are south Korean which is well known for its cooking very spicy and its kpop Super Junior is a kpop group : it's 13 men who sing together and it's cool haha
    I had 2 friends totally fan of Vampire Diaries, I was always there saying stupidity about the Salvatore brothers haha ! In the end, they were hitting me
    Yeah, it could be funny to try to search for a translation : like if you want to translate " sky " in French for a nickname, it makes " ciel " like " Ciel Phantomhive " who is your avatar pic ^^
    Oh yeah, I'm sure you cook better than me : each time I cooked, my kitchen ended in fire like in the movies xD haha
    Cyanosuke... * remove my sunglasses * I won't give up ;P
    Yeah, the "sun" pronunciation and "Seine" is almost the same... I never paid attention to it ^^
    I didn't see it but the song is pretty good If my music teacher give me the right to choose my sing, I will sing with another one It's called " Golden " by Fall out boy
  5. Poor thing. I understand your struggle. My family recently got some roosters. They crow at dawn and if I don't get up to feed them, they cause loud rackets. Do you drink coffee?
    Wow. I didn't know who that was, I only knew the first one. He's from a movie called 'Versus' it's pretty funny and cool. Congratulations for becoming a new fan I would like to know more about 'Super Junior' what language do they sing in?
    Don't worry about it. It turns out the effects of that ruinage were temporary. I'm STILL interested in watching the Vampire Diaries and no one will ruin it for me!!!! XD
    Thirty round? As in circle round? that's cool, but that just goes to show that making up cool-sounding gobbledygook could be anything in a foreign language :&
    And I will stuff myself, but probably will be too busy writing the recipes down to enjoy it all
    No way! I'll pretend to be too busy to sing every time until you give up.
    Ooh, clever, tying the song in with me singing it, I almost fell for it, too! XP Oh, I thought they were singing about the the sun...
    I just watched 'Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog' I think it's pretty good. Have you seen it? Dr Horrible On the Rise - YouTube
  6. I don't know... I'm very very tired ^^' My eyes was half closed during all the day =_=
    Yeah, when I'm tired or stressed I'm very boring x)
    Yeah, I'm one of the weirdest !
    Asian guys <3333 The second is Siwon from Super Junior <333 I like kpop O.O During holidays, I became a kpop fan
    I never once saw one of the episode of Vampire Diaries in my life : I deserve to die ! Yeah... I ruin everything...
    For me, they pop up naturally ! Everything pop up when I don't want to :] That's strange O.O I have a big imagination but sometimes that's a shit imagination x) Versa trentour ! I like it ! Here in France, Trentour looks like " Trente tours " which means " Thirty round " xD
    Oh you're kind <3 I will invite you to eat French food
    I'm sure you sing well but you don't want to admit it One day, you will have to sing for me haha !
    This song is easy when you speak french, plus he is beautiful The lyrics are beautiful : this song is talking about the Seine ( a French river ) and Paris ( the Seine is passing by Paris ). You can try to sing it, it's an easy French song
  7. Yeah, you do wake up pretty early, then. How do you manage to stay up?
    Well, I do get that way, I previously notched it up to cool-ness, but just now I suddenly realized it's terribly boring. >.>
    Yup, we're all weird individuals in our own ways ^_^
    Ah! Yes! Asian guys! I love their hair!
    Like this guy:

And this guy:

I can't believe you thought that about the Salvatore brothers.... actually, they do seem a bit like that... =_= Okay, I think you just ruined it for me XD
    Hey, c'mon, great names don't just pop out of thin air! You've gotta cultivate them over time. I was also considering just putting some random words, such as: Muffin Seeker. But then I think, why not just make-up new names? Like Versa Frestis, Magia Trentour and the like.
    Don't be silly, if I get it published, I'll send you one for free.
    Yes. Fairy tales. =)
    Ah. Thank you for translating that.
    Duo? Don't go counting your chickens before they've hatched! I meant IF I were ever to sing at all (I'm pretty embarrassed just thinking about that)
    Wow, that's a beautiful song. Probably heightened by the fact I don't speak French - yet. Ha ha! The French language requires some nasally, throaty sounds, right? That'll probably be tough.
  8. I don't think x) No, here in France, the sun is up at ~7:30 AM ^^
    Yeah, there are times when you're not " dans ton assičte " = You're not in the mood to talk or joke : It happens sometimes for me too unfortunately ^^'
    Yes, that's weird : I'm weird xDDD I'm not like the others haha
    Oh, Spanish men are... <3 miam ! Italian are macho but so funny xP In my case ( like I told you, I'm weird ) I prefer Asiatic guys !
    You know, me too I'm always moving or gesticulating while I'm talking... expect when I'm dead tiring :S
    Hahaha I annoyed once a friend of me who was fan of Vampire Diaries : I was always saying that Damon and the other was gays and she was " Are you a **** ? They can't : they're brothers ! č.é " And I was swearing that they were... our conversation was so funny x)
    I have a friend whose nickname is " Ursula Chiasson " And I like Rhett Groll too : that's so cooooool !
    Yeah, think about more ! That's funny
    Okay, with pleasure ! I will buy it for sure ! ^.^
    Yeah, " Once upon a time " is written in fairytale no ?
    My French sentence meant : " They ( teachers ) gave us so many homework to do for tomorrow ! " Plus that's the truth >...< hahaha
    No you didn't mention it ^^ Oh no ! One day we will sing in a duo together :]
    Haha yeah this man is called " Ben l'once soul " or in English " Ben the soul uncle " ^^ For you, another one ^^ This one is from a cartoon called " A monster in Paris ", I think it is beautiful Yeah ! Start learning French ! If you want a music CD, choose " Kyo " He is the best <3
  9. 6:00 AM? Is the sun even up that early?
    I get boring sometimes, too (specifically when I make stir-fry 2 nights in a row) "it's not my fault!!!!!"
    Okay, you need noises....that's not a little weird...
    Italian guys? But they're always moving their hands around while they talk. Sort of annoys me... (unless you're talking about the Salvatore brothers from "The Vampire Diaries" series, that's another matter) I haven't met enough Spanish guys to make a ruling on them yet, but I've got my hopes up!
    Oooh! I love Tatiana, it's so - not me! Okay, I'll invent some: Ursula Burns, Rhett Groll (that's a guy's name, but it struck me as "whoa-ish", Alexandria Morrison... I'll think up more.
    You may read it, if I get it published. There are still some things I should iron out with the plot - such as the ending. :/
    Once upon a time? I hardly ever hear that, but it evokes happy thoughts.
    What does this mean: Ils nous ont donné des tonnes de devoirs ŕ faire pour demain?
    Hmm. My voice is really whiny (did I mention that?) so at most I'll just stick to humming in the background. ^_^'
    That French song was amazing. I wish I knew what he was saying, all I recognized was 'Soul Man'
    That's it! I should find a CD and start learning French.
  10. LOL when you wrote this message, it was 5:50 AM in my country xD I'm sleeping !!! Well, I woke up at 6:00 AM for school =_=
    I was joking , you're so cool and interesting ! I do enjoy talking to you ! Oh thank you ^^ I'm embarassed xD Haha
    Don't misunderstand it ! Don't misunderstand itttttt ! Hahaa Well, sounds like when pens are moved in the pencil case, or when someone is coughing ( die ! DIE ! ) or even when the teacher is walking or speaking : it relieves me from stress a little ^.^
    Well, French girls are thinking that Italian or Spanish men are sexy xD Well, I don't have any preference :] When you're speaking the language, it changes everything !!!!!!!! I can assure it !
    We will see, one day maybe
    A cool name ? Anna Missen, Michelle Nox, Gabrielle Aleo, Tatiana Duprat, Sophie Garance, I don't know x) Invent some and write them to me ^^
    I will read it for sure !
    C'est de la torture !!!! Haaaa I love it ! So fun ! It surprised me x) The English expression I love is " Once upon a time " but I can't use it everyday xP Well I love how the word " castle " sounds in our ears :} No that's cool ! This expression " c'est de la torture " is cool ! We use it about school : " Ils nous ont donné des tonnes de devoirs ŕ faire pour demain : c'est de la torture ! On est pas des esclaves ! " haha x)
    Yeah, fortunately we're always improving : you're right ^^
    Oh god, that was so funny in this class ! Only two girls and me are singing ( and not practicing any instrument ) so it's cool when we have to train ourselves ! Plus I have a very low voice when I'm singing and the others sing high so I'm happy If I was a guitar, I would be for sure a bass ! Plus it was funny >.< hahaha I will try to sing well Some people complimented me on my singing I was " Oh god please hush ! I'm feeling embarrassed x) " We are singing a French song : this one =>

I'm not fond of him but I'm able to sing this song correctly so it's okay DDD Enjoy ;P
  11. Yeah, I'm sorta mean, but I'm trying to change You're so not boring! You're a refreshingly awesome person!
    Aw, that's completely normal. Silence makes me jittery, too! Bruises? What on earth are you talking about? From what?
    No good-looking guys? Come on, all French guys are hot, but I guess when you speak the language, that changes things? Don't worry, I'm sure they'll pop up when you least expect it.
    Well, I'm not surprised. Everyone I've told wants to read it (I have to stop doing that), but that would be embarrassing for me. I've been thinking about getting the thing published under a different name, too, so that no one I know finds out... But I'd have to come up with a cool name that has nothing to do with me...
    You can't read your stuff or watch a video? c'est de la torture! (I've been repeating that wherever I go, I really love that phrase so much!) I myself have trouble going back and reading stuff. Some of my early work seems childish to me, but you gotta start somewhere, right? And we're always improving...
    You are absolutely right. I had no idea you did that! Oh, man! Music? That's amazing! 'My heart will go on' is a beautiful choice of song and I'm sure you'll do great. Sing like you mean it, girl! Blow 'em away!
  12. Boring people ? You're mean ! Sorry I know I was long but I didn't know you missed me ! I'm boring too ! xD
    I'm sure I have a mental problem or something like that : I can't concentrate when the classroom is filled by silence => When there are bruises I'm feeling less awkward and it makes me concentrating more about my work and exercises ^^ Good-looking men ? In my class ? I'm searching but I didn't find one yet *sigh*
    I wanna read your novel ! I'm sure it is very interesting and well-writing ! I can't read something I wrote or drew years ago : it's one of my problems again x) Moreover, I can't watch a video where I am, I can't stand it hahaha I don't know why...
    Oh ! Do you know what I did ? No of course so I will explain to you : I took another optional subject ! I had already Latin and Greek former, now I have music ! LOL I don't play any instrument ! So I will try to sing Tomorrow : I will have to sing "My heart will go on" in front of strangers ( I don't know the people who took like me this subject ) and friends happily ! But I'm stressing so much !
  13. Yeah, that's okay, I had a number of boring people to keep me marginally entertained during your absence
    Ah, homework. I love actually doing work at home. I can't concentrate in school, too many good-looking guys, maybe? XD
    I'm doing some excellent coping with all that's been going on lately.
    What's up: Yesterday I was checking out a novel I wrote a couple years back. It wasn't supposed to be, but it's pretty funny at bits. I actually had to stop reading in order to LOL.
    So, what've you been up to?
  14. Good good ! I'm back too Sorry, I wasn't there much often Classes began again and we have too much homework : c'est de la torture >< So how are you ? What's up ? :]
  15. Hey! How've you been? I'm back!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 47
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast