Conversation Between Crow Song and Cyanist

38 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Great! I'm still waiting on my brothers to bring me some tea, though. They've been suspiciously absent and the house has been quiet ever since my request. I'll try to check out those new songs, but I'm going nuts searching for a new avatar. Bubble Boy told me mine looked "cold".
  2. Lol! pretty good. Just uploaded two more songs for my musical thread of Covers and Dubs.
  3. Good-ish. How are you? I like the nickname, I've never had one before, Crow.
  4. Hi cyan, how are you doing?
  5. Heres the link to the thread on this forum.
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/mu...bs-covers.html

If you want to listen to an upbeat song i sugest Shine Days

If you want dark but catchy then go with Crow Song

If you want a rock ballad thats sad but really moving, My Song would be perfect. (My Song is the tittle of the actual song)
  6. Ah, perfect! Another new word for my vocabulary! 'Transcribe' will go a long way on making me sound educated. So, where would I click to check out your dubs and covers?
  7. Its no problem. Transcribe would be rewriting or translating. Its what they do when do english voices for anime.
  8. Transcribes. What does that mean? Sorry to bother you.
  9. Yeah Paramore is kinda freaking awesome! and cover is when someone does a song by another artist and a dub is when someone transcribes a vocal piece.
  10. I saw that music video. It was very exhilarating. Thank you!
  11. Sorry, still new to technology. (just picture a cave-person, okay?) What's a dub and cover?
  12. Hey i got my dubs and covers posted on this forum! =D
  13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyGvGEtOwc&ob=av2e
    Heres a music video by Paramore. Hope you enjoy.
  14. Aw, man, I've never heard any of those and, consequentially, missed out. I suppose it would be troubling you too much to ask for a link to one of those? (btw, I just found out how to make links.)
  15. I like J-Pop and J-Rock and my favorite english speaking artists are Paramore, Florence + The Machine, My Chemical Romance, and Panic! At the Disco.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 38
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast