Conversation Between OutlawTorn and Hyzenthlay

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. I'm getting the **** outta here. I suggest you do the same.
  2. Okay.
  3. I really don't feel like talking anymore.
  4. Most DJs haven't taken a human life, Aimee... That can be very hard for a lot of people to really get around. I have friends and family who pretend everything is okay, but I catch the looks, feel the change in trust and our relationships. My aunt & uncle think I'm dangerous. A ticking time bomb of PTSD.
  5. Relax, boy. I'm not judge Gabranth... (FF joke there). I don't think I've ever gauged who I will and won't be friends with based on jobs. I have a friend who works as a DJ FFS, that's a fancy way of saying you know how to change a CD.
  6. I didn't mean to be dodgy, it's just that sometimes it feels the world would hate me if they knew what I'd done. Normally I don't care but... Well I was afraid to tell you because I care weather or not you can call me a friend.
  7. I'm nothing. haha

I'm just some asshole who's done a lot of nasty shit for other people. Between jobs really. Dunno who I am or what Im supposed to do anymore.

but enough about me! I'm boring shit. I want to know about you, and your thoughts on the FF7 remake?
  8. I'm a music teacher. What about you?
  9. What is it that you do across the pond anyway? I picture either a mundane, domestic job like a call center, or something profound like working with rescued animals.
  10. Well, Aimee, the sexy European geek, it has and will continue to be my pleasure to chat with and get to know you.
  11. Mine's Aimee. I think a lot of people here know that but most people just call me Hyz anyway. OT? That makes me think of Hobnobs. I like Hobnobs.
  12. My name is Mike btw. You'll be the only person here who can use it, if you want. OT is fine too.
  13. Lol You're really something else, Hyz. A rare breed of lady indeed.
  14. Well make sure you clean yourself up, then.

Single pringle, yeah. I'd love to say I'm married to my work but I argue with that more than anything. The closest i have to a relationship is y toothbrush but even that betrays me from time to time. Manchester night life is... Questionable... So I have to look in other areas.
  15. ... You bein' single in Machester at all??

I just had an involuntary orgasm when you said Earthbound. Nothing sums up my childhood joy more than that game...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 33
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast