Conversation Between OutlawTorn and Hyzenthlay

33 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Like 'I rub my golden sun on your suikoden, breath of fire all up your neck... Chrono Trigger... Earthbound?' My days, no...

I agree. I actually used to post a lot about old RPG's with Rocky back in the day in General gaming.

I've been in Cambridge/ Manchester being ****ing awesome, that's where. I once had a dance off with a pigeon.
  2. We should sext later using only vintage RPG talk.

Hahah!!
  3. Nostalgia, baby! It gets me all worked up!
  4. I love Suikoden 1&2. Direct sequels, 108 playable characters in both, some returning in 2 (including the main heeo from 1! ^_^ )

Ahhh!!! Who are you and where have you been my entire life, you crazy, sexy nerd!! >.<
  5. I'll take a look if it's possible for me to get it. For some reason these Japanese RPG's are elusive in Europe. Hopefully it's available.

Fire Emblem eluded you? Oh no no no, you need to play it. If you like tactics game then there is no excuse. They're fantastic. If you get Path of Radiance then your save will carry over to it's sequel, Radiant Dawn as well... Which is awesome.

I think Golden Sun was a gameboy-only title but it was phenomenal, it really was.

What about Suikoden, then? I only played one of them and i can't remember which but I remember it being good, but a little bit too cumbersome to travel. Like a hundred or so recruitable NPC's as well Which is sweeeeeeeet.
  6. Between you, me, and whoever creeps our profiles:

I love geeky girls. People (women especially) assume my type is the sluty, strong and independant bitch. But they couldn't be more wrong. My type is the geeky girl. The good girl with a naughty side she's gotta know you love and respect her before you get to see. We're all peeverts when our cloths come off.
  7. Love BoF though. Classic games.

LoM is worth hunting down!! Oh, you'd love it!!? <3
  8. Breath of Fire 1 & 2. Emblem always eluded me.

Can't recall Golden Sun...
  9. It was a great game! I have the original map on my wall and everything! I'm so cool you wouldn't believe.

Secret is the only one I've played, to be honest. I always heard people talk about Seiken Densetsu and they wouldn't tell me what it was. I found it though, I found it...

Nope. :/ I don't think Xenogears was released in the UK. Which is kinda poo, I know. /sadface

Golden Sun, Breath of Fire, Fire Emblem?
  10. OMG!! i LOVE Illusion!!! I beat it back in like ,01 and my mom ended up beating it after me!! ^_^

Mana of course. Legend of Mana for PS1 is my favourite. SUCH a fun, beautiful game and world. It will always be a part of me.

Ever finish Xenogears for PS1? best storyline ever. Changed me as a human being.
  11. I love all Tales games. They haven't let me down like Square have. I even love the modern ones... The ones that I've played at least. Symphonia is one of my all time favourite games. SNES, huh? I whipped out mine not too long ago. I bought it a few years back along with Illusion of Time and Secret of Mana. I figured just because I was tiny when these games came out that isn't an excuse not to play them.

I don't know what you just said... My brain won't let me read that... I can't... ERROR... ERROR...
  12. You kidding? I love tales!! SNES & PS1. Phantasia was amazing! <3 Live, side scroll battle withina ckassic RPG format... Beauiful.

And, you're gonna hate me, but, I detest Kafka. Good character for his purpose, but I don't worship him as a "great villain" or."monster" as most do. He was a weak, pathetic coward.
  13. Look here, sugar tits. I'll give you Kefka, final offer!

No, kidding. I'm not saying those aren't good games but I love FFIX.

Do you like the Tales of... series?
  14. Here's how I break it down, gorgeous!

I have a single favourite FF tite. The pound for pound best they ever made. But when it comes to other aspects like Storyline, it can no longer be considered my favourite, because 7 has the best storyline by far.

Overall - 8
    Storyline - 7
    Characters - 6
    Replay Value* - Tactics

15. Go on with your bad ass!!!

8 is my absolute fav. Just thought 6, 7 & Tactics were worth a mention.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 33
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast